General Gaming Thread

TKz

Depends how much. If it's just £50 then I'm not budging, I can get it for that cheap already. When it hits the £200-£250 price point is where I'll jump in (unless FFXV is released first). Mind, it's still not exactly got an enthralling back catalogue.

Champion, thanks. I think Witcher, FF Type 0, AC Unity and maybe GTA would be the games I'm looking at getting for it. None are console sellers to me, but games I'd get cheap down the line.

Mind, I may have some in Instant Gamr Collection to tide me over a month.

Oh I'm getting it, it's just a matter of when. Having slept on it, I'm thinking that the deals may just be to clear stock before price cut. Think I'll save some money this month and split the cost rather than forcing myself into an insanely tight financial month. Mind, I'm liable to change my mind given a few minutes noticr at the moment >_>

If I get it this month I literally have about £40 for the entire rest of the month, and if (heaven forbid) there's some surprise vet bill I need to pay and can't afford because I had a splurge then I'd never forgive myself. Ideally I'd pay £250 on finance for a month or two, but without finance to spread the costs I'ma have to save.