General Gaming Thread

TKz

Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb are getting back together!!!

(To host the pre and post show Bethesda E3 conference)

That is awesome news. They have a great chemistry.

I miss the Sessler Soapbox that he used to do a few weeks back.

Okay EWB. I've been hearing the rumors, so I thought I'd ask here.

What's the chances we get Fallout 4 announced at E3?

So am I. But last I heard any /official/ word was they wouldn't be announcing Fallout 4 at E3.

I really hope they do. And I have all my appendages crossed that they don't let it be a freaking Xbox Exclusive.

Bethesda will be having its own conference, so at least something big would need to be announced to justify such an event taking place. That doesn't necessarily mean it will be Fallout, but I'd say it's more likely than anything else.

Don't think I will. I'm not big on wave games unless it's tower defence and I'm pretty terrible and don't enjoy twin stick shooters and the story looks crap. The only redeeming features are the aesthetic (I think the black and white with random pops of colour is pretty sexy) and the destructible terrain.

It would have been a much better game if it was released prior to GTA III. Instead it looks like a GTA rampage which was never the strong point of the series for me anyway. I can see why they created all the controversy though, if they didn't the game would have gone entirely unnoticed.

Come to think of it, I haven't played a good tower defence game in ages. Any recommendations Quom or does nothing top onslaught played in a browser?

I wouldn't have a clue, they aren't something I go looking for, more that when I get one in a bundle or whatever I'll generally enjoy it. It was the only type of game I could think of that uses waves that I can actually tolerate.

I don't know if Steam meets the definition of straight to your computer given the DRM requirements for being online (or at least connecting and setting it to offline).