Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

1 minute ago, Karl Dandleton said:

Back up because turns out the King of France was Jewish and that technically is good enough for a holy war.

This is all that's left of the Kingdom of France:

a1XMwg2_700b.jpg

ENGLAND PREVAILS!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Melly Sanders said:

If it made the save Iroman compatible in EU4 (and I actually knew how to play :shifty:) I'd be in.

Check this out:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, if they didn't want their entire male bloodline wiped out and the female bloodline made into concubines, they should have accepted my offer to drop their faction.

It's their fault they wanted the council to be able to vote on wars.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OctoberRavenO said:

Hey, if they didn't want their entire male bloodline wiped out and the female bloodline made into concubines, they should have accepted my offer to drop their faction.

It's their fault they wanted the council to be able to vote on wars.

No way this'll come back to bite you :shifty:

5 minutes ago, Tyrone Lamisters said:

No way this'll come back to bite you :shifty:

Not when my 28 Intrigue spymaster is also my firstborn son.

I mean, why would he ever secretly plot against me? Why, I say?

• Like 1

This summer, from writers George R. R. Martin and J.J. Abrams, comes the story of an unlikely friendship. 

Wilf Scalding is Rhaegar Targaryen. 

David Bradley is Walder Frey. 

And together....

image.png

Gone Fishin'

(Side note: J. J. Abrams actually wrote Gone Fishin' :shifty: )

• Like 2

One of the things introduced in today's patch:

Monks and Mystics:
- The Ark of the Covenant can now be found by Jews and Christians when hunting artifacts.

Here's a hint: Take back one kadam to honor the Hebrew God, whose Ark this is :shifty: .

5 minutes ago, Darla Starch said:

Which bookmark is this particular save from?

It's not; custom start date, 8277 as Rhaegar Targaryen, with a console-killed Aerys out of the way. 

It's one of my favorite starts, since it's just before everything goes completely to hell. Aerys is already a lunatic, Viserys and Renly have been born, The Hound's been burned, House Darklyn has just been exterminated, and there's lots of interesting spousal choices. On top of that, assuming you start as House Targaryen, you get to deal with Steffon Baratheon and later his kids as they decide they'll be a much better king then you. 

In terms of spouses, Ashara Dayne and Elia Martell are available right out of the gate, and in this start they're actually perfect, logical choices: They're both (distant) cousins, attractive, and have some pretty solid places in lore (such as Ashara Dayne being rumored as Jon's mother (if the father was Ned), Ser Barristan being secretly in love with her, etc). 

And on top of that, there's Lyanna Stark and Cersei, and quite a few others. 

What really appeals to me with this start date is, as Rhaegar, it's basically a fresh start for the Targaryens.