Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

1 minute ago, The Spooky Luchadore said:

You did the right thing. What's the rest of Westeros up to?

"I want to be king!"
"No, I want to be king!"
"I AM THE KING 😠

28 minutes ago, The Spooky Luchadore said:

Who'd you rather win the Iron Throne? KINGINDANORF, The Mannis, or not-Finn Balor?

Stannis is the best outcome if you're Dany, Robb or Balon. Because he has a foreign religion, everyone will hate him and massive rebellions will pop up, meaning you are either left to deal with shit beyond the Wall or left the hell alone. Stannis winning means he loses The Reach and the Westerlands at the least. With any luck, Dorne and/or the Vale as well.

• Like 1

Well, Dany and Balon are good for Stannis, yeah. The South would probably still back Stannis for being the true king vs the traitor's warg son.

Course hard to say Stannis is a good idea for anyone because if it weren't for his thick-headedness the Lannisters would all be dead and Robb would be helping Jon against the Others.

4 minutes ago, The Spooky Luchadore said:

We could've skipped all this had Rhaegar made more overt moves at calling a Great Council <_<

That was the entire point of the Tourney at Harrenhal. Rhaegar was going to do it, except Varys caught wind and told Aerys, who finally left the Red Keep after 4 years.

As he left for the Trident, Rhaegar was going to deal with Aerys once his business with Robert was done, but uh...yeah.

Anyway, playing as a custom Ironborn now in the Century of Blood. Already became Iron King by Littlefingering my way up the food chain, now I want to expand my realm. The North, The Trident or The Rock?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mick said:

That was the entire point of the Tourney at Harrenhal. Rhaegar was going to do it, except Varys caught wind and told Aerys, who finally left the Red Keep after 4 years.

As he left for the Trident, Rhaegar was going to deal with Aerys once his business with Robert was done, but uh...yeah.

Anyway, playing as a custom Ironborn now in the Century of Blood. Already became Iron King by Littlefingering my way up the food chain, now I want to expand my realm. The North, The Trident or The Rock?

THENORF.

11 minutes ago, The Spooky Luchadore said:

We could've skipped all this had Rhaegar made more overt moves at calling a Great Council <_<

Or if Stannis had his priorities straight and realizing an alliance with Renly and Robb would lead to a quick and crushing end to the Lannisters and then they could divide the realm between them but nope he had to have it all and if it weren't for the Onion Knight he'd still be at Storm's End pretending he had a shot at King's Landing all by himself.

• Like 1

image.png

Leave one wolf alive, and the sheep are never safe.

Fun play through so far, continuing on the previous post where I executed Theon. 

Started as Jon, AFFC. Won the North, and then deliberately did nothing to let Stannis lose. It's cleaner this way, because if Stannis takes the throne, there's a never ending tide of war that follows. So, won a war for independence becoming King in the North, married Arya off to Gendry, and gave her the Dreadfort because her stats were awesome. Also made a slight console change to Bran to make him a celibate immortal with like 45 intrigue, because Three-Eyed Raven. 

Things got pretty weird; for some reason, Tommen lost a war and King's Landing was the capital of the...Westerlands, and the capital was technically the Scorched Vale....somehow. So, had a truce with Tommen after winning my war with him, got bored waiting, and him murdered. Then declared war on his kid, which was a curb stomp because of the capital's weak location. 

Save edited Jon Targaryen to Aegon Targaryen, still married to Val. Dany actually decided to stay in Essos and established a new Ghiscari empire there. 

First thing I did was a lot of house keeping, quite literally. Made Edric Storm legit and gave him the Stormlands, gave Rickon the Trident, because he has a solid claim on it via Cat, and it gives the Starks two kingdoms. Deciding that Stark-looking Targs wouldn't cut it, began marrying my grandchildren to whatever High Valyrian looking kids I could find to get the silver hair back in the bloodline. However, here are Jon's kids:

Prince Eddard Targaryen, married to Princess Lyanna Targaryen, his sister-wife. 

Prince Jeor Targaryen, married to the daughter of a legit Aurrane Waters

Prince Benjen Targaryen, married to Lysa Arryn (Not that one), daughter of Sansa Stark and Harrold Arryn. Noted for banging Mace Tyrell's granddaughter, the current Lady of Highgarden. 

Prince Samwell Targaryen, married to another one of Aurrane Waters' daughters. 

Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, unmarried, gonna put him on the Kingsguard at the next opportunity. 

Implemented a sligthly cheaty plan where I literally imprisoned every Frey and Lannister, executing every last fucking Frey (or they died in Prison), and executing most of the Lannisters. Gave the Westerlands to House Spicer, and after taking the Iron Throne, I gave the North to Arya. Married the last two Lannisters together, distant cousins, to keep them alive. Fuck the Freys, who cares if they die, but the Lannisters must survive. 

House Tully is virtually extinct. 

Robert Arryn is still ruling the Vale, somehow, though he's childless. Harry the Heir is still the heir, married to Sansa. 

Arya died, so the current lord of Winterfell is Robert Stark, her son by Gendry. 

Stannis was sent to The Wall, having a short stint as Lord Commander before dying. 

Right now my goal is to basically get the white-haired Targaryens back into the majority, then see how the world looks. 

• Like 2