2012 NFL Season

Dan

Well, the new GM's certainly found a way to endear himself to Bears fans. Brandon Marshall's a great pick-up. Herrera is apparently visiting from the Vikings, rumours we're in the hunt for Mario Williams, special teams have been shored up with Weems (presumably to take some of the workload off of Hester) and Costanzo sticking around.

I'm not quite sure why they've picked up Jason Campbell and Josh McCown, but I appreciate their activity at this time of year, Chicago's front office is normally hibernating this time of year.

And the Cowboys have signed Kyle Orton. Hooray Neckbeard. They're still negotiating with Brandon Carr, which at this point probably involves him tied to a chair while Jerry Jones brandishes a gun.

He's too pretty, doesn't need one. Plus, it's not a cold weather city, so that means we'll likely be getting clean shaven, looks kinda like a fat Asian kid, Kyle Orton.

• Like 4

Kyle Orton is off to visit you guys in Dallas!

I hope the Jags pick up Robinson, they need somebody, anybody at WR who isn't a total dud (aside form Mike Thomas, but he's a #3 at best imo.)

Oh and DYSI, not true:

Calvin Watkins reporting that TE Martellus Bennett to visit Giants.

Garcon signing for Washington too, somebody for RG3 to throw to!

Giants signed Martellus Bennett. Hopefully he kills the Cowboys now. <_<

I hope the Jags pick up Robinson, they need somebody, anybody at WR who isn't a total dud (aside form Mike Thomas, but he's a #3 at best imo.)

Oh and DYSI, not true:

I assume you mean actually murder them, because he certainly won't be killing anyone with his play on the field.

Oh and DYSI, not true:

I assume you mean actually murder them, because he certainly won't be killing anyone with his play on the field.

I'm sure we could agree to somewhere in the middle. Maybe kill Tony Romo and have 2 catches for 20 yards? Sounds fair.

You severely overpaid for him, but your team is a mile below the salary cap floor. He's only ever been productive in the Cowboys offense, so who knows what you're going to get. Sad to see him go, but I wouldn't have wanted Dallas to sign him for that much.

You severely overpaid for him, but your team is a mile below the salary cap floor. He's only ever been productive in the Cowboys offense, so who knows what you're going to get. Sad to see him go, but I wouldn't have wanted Dallas to sign him for that much.

Honestly, we where always going to overpay for somebody, I'm just glad it's the one guy and he's off the back of a very good year.

yeah Robinson was only useful in Dallas. I don't really see him doing much there. Especially as a #1 or 2 WR? Chad Henne also to Jacksonville. their team just screams AVERAGE AT BEST.

Peyton Hillis to KC. With Jamaal Charles coming back will he really get much play time there?

Edited by mystikz

yeah Robinson was only useful in Dallas. I don't really see him doing much there. Especially as a #1 or 2 WR? Chad Henne also to Jacksonville. their team just screams AVERAGE AT BEST.

Peyton Hillis to KC. With Jamaal Charles coming back will he really get much play time there?

NFL is quickly moving to a two back league. Those guys take a pounding and can't last a whole season anymore. Hillis-Charles will be the best 1-2 combo I can think of, off the top of my head. Maybe Houston can argue, but not many other teams.