2012 NFL Season

Dan

Pierre Garcon rumored to the Redskins as per NFL Live.

EDIT - Damn lateness. <_<

And let us not forget what the result was the last time the Giants did nothing in the offseason (see: last offseason).

That's is true, but still, I want to hear something during the off-season as we go onto repeat and build our epic dynasty. :pervert:

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Oh good, I was wondering which wide receiver the Redskins would overpay, only to watch them be middle of the road, at best. Pierre Garcon fits that mold perfectly.

I don't think Robinson is what Jaxsonville needs, I just don't see him being able to handle being the #1 receiver role.

If the rumours of the Rams wanting to trade down again are true, I can see the Jags picking up Blackmon in the draft, leaving the Jags with:

Blackmon, Robinson, Thomas.

Hopefully Marcedes Lewis will be the player he was in 2010 and not 2011.

I don't think Robinson is what Jaxsonville needs, I just don't see him being able to handle being the #1 receiver role.

If the rumours of the Rams wanting to trade down again are true, I can see the Jags picking up Blackmon in the draft, leaving the Jags with:

Still need a QB :P

I doubt the Jags or Rams will land Blackmon, unless Cleveland decides to be really stupid and pass on him. It's Cleveland, so it's entirely possible.

The Bucs are targeting Vincent Jackson, if they can add him and Mario Manningham, that become a potent passing attack, provided Josh Freeman can get his shit together.

Lighten up DYSI, the Giants re-signed Terrell Thomas and will probably be better off without Jacobs (and Manningham's drops). Miami does realize that Andrew Luck and RG3 came out this year and that tanking next season is a bad idea right?

EDIT: The Giants should go after Dallas Clark. He liked catching passes from one Manning, he should like catching them from the other one too.

Edited by naiwf

Still need a QB :P

I doubt the Jags or Rams will land Blackmon, unless Cleveland decides to be really stupid and pass on him. It's Cleveland, so it's entirely possible.

The Bucs are targeting Vincent Jackson, if they can add him and Mario Manningham, that become a potent passing attack, provided Josh Freeman can get his shit together.

Honestly, I've got higher hopes for Gabbert this season, he should never have started last season, and a combination of his receiving corps sucking dick, his pro bowl tight end dropping 20+ passes and Guy Whimper being one of the worst linemen I've ever seen didn't help him.

Vincent Jackson to the Bucs is a good pickup for them and it looks like the Redskins just wanted somebody for RG3 to throw to, can't see Garcon being too expensive either.

Meachem visiting Buffalo too, crikey.

Lighten up DYSI, the Giants re-signed Terrell Thomas and will probably be better off without Jacobs (and Manningham's drops). Miami does realize that Andrew Luck and RG3 came out this year and that tanking next season is a bad idea right?

They paid Matt Barkley to go back to school for another year, so they could choke fur eels this time.

Yeah? Last I heard they were far apart. Definitely wanted him to come back after missing all last year. Manningham was pretty obvious, considering he wanted big money and I wasn't really a fan of Jacobs. He runs hard when he wanted to but he could've been so much more.

EDIT: The Giants should go after Dallas Clark. He liked catching passes from one Manning, he should like catching them from the other one too.

I said this just the other day, we don't need to waste a first on a TE with Ballard and Beckum eventually returning sometime next year.

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Josh Morgan is signing for the 'skins too.

I love free agency :lol:

Actually how the hell are the Redskins affording these guys? :huh:

They're proceeding as if they aren't getting fined. Even if the fines are effecting them they had 40 million+ in cap space, so spread over two years that hit doesn't destroy them. Josh Morgan also fits the mold of a WR who isn't going to do anything for them. Looks like Santana Moss will remain their #1.

I'll take it, I much prefer signing Carr to signing Nicks. Dallas' secondary needs immediate help, they don't have time to wait for a rookie to mature, even if it only takes half a season. Hopefully they can either sign Ben Grubbs on the cheap or draft DeCastro. But they've already carved out an extra 15 million in cap space today, and they can still restructure Ware's contract to get another 3mil, so they obviously have big plans. Suck it NFL.