2012 NFL Season

Dan

New Nike jerseys have no major differences, which is good. The only one I saw that has any difference at all is the Seahawks, it hasn't made it less ugly.

Not a fan of the draft day hats they've revealed, as they completely ignore team fonts in favor of the same one for every city. Dallas ends up looking like they merged together things from the Cowboys, Mavericks and Rangers.

Someone take the guy who designed the Seahawks jerseys and give him early retirement please. Awful, they actually managed to lower the bar even more.

It looks like these jerseys are going to be a bit harder for Chinese mock-ups though. They have a lot of little intricate things when seen up close. And is it just me or are the numbers a little bigger for just about every team?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7772584/joe-flacco-baltimore-ravens-says-think-best-qb-nfl

Joey Flaccid thinks he's the best QB in the league. Eli-te only said he was in the same class as Brady and was relentlessly mocked until he beat the Pats for another title. For the first time ever, I'm actually excited to follow the Ravens this season.

I don't understand how you can consider yourself the best when you've never won a Super Bowl title, an MVP award or lead the league in ANY notable QB statistic, ever. I get confidence, but this is borderline delusional. I'd say as a QB he's better than Mark Sanchez, even with Romo and not as good as Rivers, or any of the elite QBs, obviously.

That argument always cracks me up. You could just not say anything. I haven't seen the full interview, but was he asked flat out if he was better than Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers? I have a feeling he brought that opinion on himself.

EDIT: Just read it. They asked him where he would rank himself. I'm not expecting him to say "middle of the pack" like he realistically is, but there isn't anything wrong with him saying "I'm up there with the best/elite/whatever". Him claiming to be the best is just a joke.