2012 NFL Season

Dan

Wonder how much they'll give up.

With no first rounders, I could see a second and third rounder headed Philly's way. Though if the Eagles are smart, they'll wait to see how the board shakes up before committing to anything.

Seems likely that it'll be a 4th at best, more likely a 5th. Everyone knows the Eagles have to move him, the Eagles have no leverage.

Also gotdone good picks for the washed up McNabb

You're probably going to be watching for a while.

I'll watch as long as it takes.

To be honest, where Moore goes has to be one of the few intriguing "Where will he go?" stories left in the draft <_<

I agree.

Such a shame he's not a couple inches taller. The kid is so intelligent and really has those intangibles (though, some on here think those don't really exist) that you have to have to be a successful quarterback.

Not that I think he can't be, but he's going to lose out on millions of dollars, at least in this first contract, due to him not being the ideal size. Doesn't seem fair.

If he throws a ball in the pros, he's made Boise State QB history, and i'll settle for that.

I also think if he throws a ball, then he'll throw...a lot...of balls. If he gets his shot, he can be Drew Brees all over again.