2012 NFL Season

Dan

I just wanted to ask you all to help Rocksta pick all his teeth off of the pavement after this curbstomping I'm giving him this week.

RGIII looked really good, but it's the ultimate "Is he that good?" game because it was against an interim interim head coach and a Saints d that has been humbled.

49ers and Packers are playing a close, old school game, which is nice after all the air it out battles from earlier today.

I just wanted to ask you all to help Rocksta pick all his teeth off of the pavement after this curbstomping I'm giving him this week.

RGIII looked really good, but it's the ultimate "Is he that good?" game because it was against an interim interim head coach and a Saints d that has been humbled.

49ers and Packers are playing a close, old school game, which is nice after all the air it out battles from earlier today.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just kidding you're a good guy and I would never curbstomp someone. You had a good game I just lucked into a monster game from Kevin Smith and Matt Ryan.

Good thing - RGIII having a hell of a game. It doesn't answer much because, as people have said, the Saints are unlikely to be a defensive force this year, but the points still count the same.

Bad thing - Burning a flex spot on Jonathan Stewart, who didn't even dress for the game. I get the feeling he's going to burn me whether I play him or not.

Good thing - Julio Jones going fucking mad on KC. The Falcons trading up to get him is looking like a pretty savvy move, ain't it?

Bad thing - "Below Average" Jamaal Charles, in one of the WWF's less-successful Attitude Era gimmicks.

Good thing - Having a decent lead over Srar with Ray Rice and Rob Meachem still to play. I'll give you a 2-14 record!

Good thing - RGIII having a hell of a game. It doesn't answer much because, as people have said, the Saints are unlikely to be a defensive force this year, but the points still count the same.

Bad thing - Burning a flex spot on Jonathan Stewart, who didn't even dress for the game. I get the feeling he's going to burn me whether I play him or not.

Good thing - Julio Jones going fucking mad on KC. The Falcons trading up to get him is looking like a pretty savvy move, ain't it?

Bad thing - "Below Average" Jamaal Charles, in one of the WWF's less-successful Attitude Era gimmicks.

Good thing - Having a decent lead over Srar with Ray Rice and Rob Meachem still to play. I'll give you a 2-14 record!

You're playing me? Is that the auction league?

Also :w00t: Bears and wow that 63 yard kick was amazing! :o

Upon further inspection, you are unlikely to have named your team "The Cure for SrARS".

:lol: Thats Midget continuting our "feud". Feel free to continue pummeling him :)

Boo this Srar!

Also, yeah, looks like Be's taking this first game. Nobody outside of Ryan, Crabtree, or Larry Fitzgerald were effective, while Mendenhall/Lynch/Richardson are all injured in some capacity. There will be roster retooling very soon.