2012 NFL Season

Dan

Hopefully, whoever goes to LA, plays against the 49ers twice a year. So it would require a little realignment, but SF vs. LA is a huge rivalry no matter the sport. I'm sure DMN can explain it better, but it's always been compared to Boston vs. NY in my experience. Just two cities who can't stand everything about the other one.

And, fun fact, when the realignment was announced Baltimore's huge rivals were Jacksonville and especially Tennessee so a good amount of people were real surprised to see them placed in the North. I'd say that it worked out for the NFL in retrospect.

I wouldn't be surprised IF a team like the Jags move to LA, they would keep the divisions in tact. When re-allignment happend there were multiple examples of teams all over the place. I think the NFC WEST was one example which had a team in Carolina, Altanta, New Orleans and Kansas City St Louis. There were other examples as well, so I do not think the NFL would shuffle up the divisions again.

Edit: Accidently put Kansas City, instead of Saint Louis.

They're both in Missouri, so your point holds.

Packers pass rush looked damn good tonight, although not saying much against a terrible Bears offense. Matthews looks like a beast out there. Our offensive still isn't up to par with last year, but Cobb and surprisingly Benson are bright spots.

Why does no one talk about CJ Spiller becoming the top back for Buffalo? This guy is just good, and he fits perfectly into Buffalo's wide open offence since he can line up anywhere on the field.

Also, the Bills uniforms, over three or four seasons, have gone from hideous to awesome.