2012 NFL Season

Dan

I think Reid deserves to keep his job more than Ryan, and Reid will likely be gone instead, but neither of them really deserves to be fired.

Neither team's problem is coaching. The Eagles players haven't been performing up to par and the Jets just don't have the talent they need. If anything, Ryan is guilty of two things: Hyping up his team too much and not benching Sanchez yet. It'll be interesting to see who the Jets pick up in the draft and who comes and goes in free agency.

As a Cowboys fan, you'd think I'd be glad to see the Eagles doing badly, but I'm not. While Vick can drop dead for all I care, I do like Andy Reid, and I hate it when the teams in the NFC East aren't doing well.....except the Redskins, that is. I'd love it if Washington went winless for a season or three.

If I was an owner or general manager, I'd hire Andy Reid in a heartbeat if he was available. Rex Ryan I'd have to think about for a while. About the only head coaches in the NFL I know for sure I wouldn't hire are Mike Shanahan, Norv Turner and Greg Schiano.

As a Giants fan I hope Reid and Ryan keep their jobs for many years to come. They can declare themselves the Dream Teams and win all the preseason Super Bowls they want, but at the end of the day neither one of them will ever lead their team to a title. Good times.

Ryan and Reid are both in a situation where it hardly even matters if they get fired, as they're both going to have head coaching jobs again before the start of next season.

Assuming Chuck Pagano makes a full recovery, you gotta figure Bruce Arians will be getting a head coaching job elsewhere next season. Small sample size and everything, but it'll probably be enough to get him hired. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the NFC East actually with Reid and Garrett likely goners, maybe even Shanahan too.

And Coughlin if when the Giants lose tomorrow.

<_<

Every season looks exactly the same. 5-3 or 6-2 at the turn, then you get ulcers as they try to squeak into the playoffs.

EDIT: I got home just in time to watch Eli throw 2 horrible picks. Good timing.

Edited by naiwf