Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

It wont be easy to keep 34 players happy Jol will have his hands full .

Looks like we will be shaping up as

Robinson

Pyo

King

Dawson

Stalteri/Kelly

Reid

Davids

Carrick

Jenas/Routledge

Mido

Defoe

Thats leaving out Brown , Mendes , Keano , Rasiak , Davis , Lennon , Huddlestone , Gardner . They wont be quiet over the fact theyre sitting on the bench .

Robinson

Pyo

King

Dawson

Stalteri/Kelly

Reid

Davids

Carrick

Jenas/Routledge

Mido

Defoe

Thats leaving out Brown , Mendes , Keano , Rasiak , Davis , Lennon , Huddlestone , Gardner . They wont be quiet over the fact theyre sitting on the bench .

I'd think Lennon and Huddlestone would be. They're only 18 or so so it's not like they're expecting to be in the first team, i'm actually suprised they didn't get loaned out with the abundance of midfield players.

Robinson

Pyo

King

Dawson

Stalteri/Kelly

Reid

Davids

Carrick

Jenas/Routledge

Mido

Defoe

I'd think Lennon and Huddlestone would be. They're only 18 or so so it's not like they're expecting to be in the first team, i'm actually suprised they didn't get loaned out with the abundance of midfield players.

• Admin

Jermaine Jenas, Grzegorz Rasiak and Young-Pyo Lee have now had their squad numbers confirmed with the Premier League.

They are as follows...

Jermaine Jenas - 28

Grzegorz Rasiak - 9

Young-Pyo Lee - 16

The South Korean international full-back will have "Y.P.Lee" printed on the back of his shirt.

FULL SQUAD LIST

1 Paul Robinson GK

2 Noureddine Naybet 

3 Stephen Kelly 

4 Sean Davis 

5 Edgar Davids 

6 Teemu Tainio 

7 Paul Stalteri 

8 Pedro Mendes 

9 Grzegorz Rasiak

10 Robbie Keane 

11 Michael Brown

12 Radek Cerny GK

13 Marton Fulop GK

15 Mido       

16 Young-Pyo Lee

17 Noe Pamarot 

18 Jermain Defoe 

19 Andy Reid 

20 Michael Dawson

21 Wayne Routledge

22 Tom Huddlestone

23 Michael Carrick

24 Goran Bunjevcevic

25 Aaron Lennon

26 Ledley King

27 Calum Davenport

28 Jermaine Jenas

30 Anthony Gardner

31 Dean Marney

32 Johnnie Jackson

35 Robert Burch

36 Mounir El Hamdaoui

Sorry for not posting this earlier, been a long week for me.

Burglars have raided the home of England and Tottenham Hotspur goalkeeper Paul Robinson.

They stole some jewellery at the player's north-west London house on Sunday evening after smashing a window to get inside.

The burglary happened just a day after the 25-year-old played in England's 1-0 win over Wales in a World Cup qualifier in Cardiff.

His wife Rebecca and daughter Lucy May were not at home at the time.

The Spurs star returned home to deal with the aftermath of the raid, before rejoining his England colleagues at their hotel near St Albans, Hertfordshire, on Sunday night.

Lie-in

He was then given a lie-in on Monday morning by England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson.

He is expected to fly out to Belfast with the rest of the quad for Wednesday's World Cup qualifier against Northern Ireland.

Robinson's agent, Robert Segal, said it appeared to have been just a chance burglary. "They smashed a window, took some bits and then ran out," he said.

"Apparently there have been a spate of burglaries in the area. Nobody was in the house at the time."

Mr Segal said it was not clear exactly what had been stolen, but confirmed that some jewellery had been taken.

Decent performance against the scousers yesterday we had some good chances and could've won it but same could be said for them. Negatives from the game, Carrick had a complete shocker and seemed to be a waste of space and Jol trying to take all the new signings into account and leaving the Korean on his own on the left. He did well but we could do with a little support for him...

I don't know why, but I found it hilarious when Crouch had to climb over the Spurs player to get to the corner.

And Riise's shot was an absolute beauty, would've been a goal of the season contender if went in.

All in all though, a draw was a fair result.

Edited by The Rock Box

Do you think Jol will ever realise it's useful to have a midfield? Again they were shit last night. Tainio tried hard but isn't a winger and Reid did alright but the middle pair were appauling. Just go 4-3-3 with Rasiak, Keane and Defoe up front and play without wingers in the midfield, it doesn't look like he wants to use them anyway.

Rasiak I think has been awful so far. I hope he gets better. Maybe when Mido gets back we can play him with Keane behind, but I can't see Jol doing that.

Jenas needs time to settle in, but if he plays then Davids goes on the left and against Chelsea he played like a central midfielder leaving Lee isolated. However, it seems Jol is keen on fitting them all into the same side.