The 2012 Summer Transfer Window thread

Lineker

Will be good to see what Lukaku can do out on loan, another former FM 'wonderkid'

The same thing all FM wonderkids do.

Fuck all. <_<

Sigh, El Hadji Diouf confirmed as training with us. Bollocks. Sadly he's an improvement on what we have in terms of attacking wingers (nothing) but I still don't want the toe-rag here.

Diouf can be class, but Warnock actually burying the hatchet to get him? o_O

Also if his symbolism is anything to go by Agger doesn't want to go anywhere. He has had YNWA tattooed on his knuckles. The crowd chanted his name all night too.

He threw his shirt into the crowd in what is usually 'last game' actions but I don't think he can be registered for City after playing for us tonight?

Sigh, El Hadji Diouf confirmed as training with us. Bollocks. Sadly he's an improvement on what we have in terms of attacking wingers (nothing) but I still don't want the toe-rag here.

Diouf can be class, but Warnock actually burying the hatchet to get him? o_O

A sign of how desperate we are for an attacking player that we can afford. >_<

Also if his symbolism is anything to go by Agger doesn't want to go anywhere. He has had YNWA tattooed on his knuckles. The crowd chanted his name all night too.

He threw his shirt into the crowd in what is usually 'last game' actions but I don't think he can be registered for City after playing for us tonight?

Not yet the tournament proper, so apparently he can.

Seems a bit pointless that one, is he really going to play that often? Ah well.

Diouf going to Leeds? :lol: . He can be such a good player in the Championship, but his ego runs wild and I'm sure he will get into a fair amount of trouble in Leeds. Also, expect to see him attempt to monopolise all set-piece duty even when not one of his free kicks or corners proves effective throughout the entire season.

Yeah Sinclair is right footed, so not really similar to Adam Johnson. What a strange signing for Man City to be making, he's not near good enough to be cracking their first team. Great move for him though, financially and he gets to move to Manchester, which'll be handy if he's still nailing Helen Flanagan.