Madden NFL 13

DYSI

Assuming your useless receivers don't get brushed by a stiff breeze and drop a pass they should have nailed. Three straight passes dropped.

1: Are you throwing the ball too hard? If you gun every pass especially on short ranges, they have a harder time gripping it.

2: Is it raining or snowing in the game? If so, the game pretty much fucks you right there because everyone forgets how to hold a ball.

3: Is your receiver any good? It helps if your receiver has good (85+) catching and also catching in traffic.

4: To add to number 3, do your receivers get smacked right after they catch the ball because there are only a few receivers who can hold onto a ball when they get trucked a second later.

5: All of the above?

Just wanted to share a couple of highlights from my last MUT game.

Randy Moss sprung for a 49 yard TD off a Reggie Wayne block. I never remember the downfield blocking being so good as it is this year.

Arian Foster TD run. Nothing special about the play, but even last year, that first contact would have stopped him dead. Love the stumbling into the end zone and fighting for yards.

OK, seriously does anybody know of a way to globally alter the game settings in CC? I am sick of having to change to Conventional playbook and turn off auto sprint before every match. In the main menu settings they are set to this and saved but it doesn't apply those settings to CC and there doesn't seem to anywhere to change it within the mode. Irritating.

You can change auto sprint in CC. Move right stick to More at the top, go into My League and then League Settings, scroll down to Team Settings. As far as I'm aware you can't change Gameplan playcalling to Conventional though.

I don't mind Auto Sprint this year. With the improved O-Line and D-Line intelligence the line doesn't immediately implode the moment you start to sprint in 13.

The playcalling reverting back to Gameflow on the other hand is quite annoying. I mean it's only 3 things you gotta do in every game, but you shouldn't have to do it more than one time.

I hope EA patches quite a few things in the next patch. Also one thing I want to see fixed or made easier is adding sliders to CCM. As far as i'm aware a couple of things are impossible to change once you have started a CCM career (player speed threshold among others)

God, the running game is just brutal. On this showing, you'd think Adrian Peterson was some kind of brittle-boned slug rather than a rather good running back. And even though I'm keeping this team alive, the pause menu seems to think I'm the one on a cold streak while AP (of 30 yards on eight carries) is on a hot streak.

God, the running game is just brutal. On this showing, you'd think Adrian Peterson was some kind of brittle-boned slug rather than a rather good running back. And even though I'm keeping this team alive, the pause menu seems to think I'm the one on a cold streak while AP (of 30 yards on eight carries) is on a hot streak.

AP is a beast