The Last of Us

King.

I tend to find they don't drop ammo unless I knife them when I already don't have any.

Is this the first cabin part where you first get the hunting rifle? Should easily be able to clear that once David gives you the extra ammo. If it's the second part after you find the remains of his crew, then yeah, you just need to persevere. OHKO is a bitch for that whole section.

• Like 1

Try ignoring the ones closest to David, he can down in three punches and has a gun of his own. focus on who/whatever is on the otherside of the room and just pray he tops your ammo up.

Worst case scenario, if you have a bottle (can't remember if there are any in that section) throw it and shiv them whilst they are staggered, instant kill.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

You two have far more patience than I could ever have.

It's less patience, more adoration for the game. I completed the game twice in the first week I had it, which I've never done, and spent months on the multi alone, which again is something I've never done. It genuinely is probably my favourite game ever, and the sheer intensity of grounded mode, even at its toughest, is only increasing that love.

13 hours ago, 9 to 5 said:

#trophywhores.

Unashamedly, but we're not that bad, we're playing games we like :P

Also managed to get to the Joel part in winter last night before deciding to call it a night. As far as I can remember there's now only one ridiculously tough section left, the triple bloater, which will hopefully not be too bad as I've managed to keep the bulk of my flame based supplies. So from here on out it should theoretically be smooth sailing.