EWR 2012 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Delete CZW Wired the television show and add CZW Wired as a developmental territory with Maven Bentley booking.

It'll have to be "CZW Management" as the Booker... Maven Bentley is a worker and only staff members can be the Development Territory Booker.

-Bill

Guest Team 720

A few quick suggestions with television networks:

I notice we have several regional networks such as Comcast Network which is only show from Virginia to New Jersey (source: wikipedia.)

What is the deal with KJLA? I tried reading their wikipedia entry to see if it is local, regional or what not and I am confused.

myNetworkTV should perhaps be replaced by National Syndication as it is not really have true programming (source: wikipedia.)

I would push to rename FSN to National Sports Network based on the fact FSN has broken off sports networks such as ComcastSportsNet, DirectTV's Root Sports and Cablevision's MSG+. This is because most stations that broke off from the Fox Sports Regional Networks still air FSN programming (with the exception of SportsNet NY (SNY))

Perhaps add Local Sports Network for those like Brighthouse Sports, MSG Network, SNY or YES Network (all out of New York)

Well, here's my notes and suggestions... Keep in mind that I personally haven't done much with the TV Networks file... So, there are likely to be spots that need overhauled:

Comcast Network: This should probably be renamed to Comcast SportsNet. Combined, they cover a good portion of the US, as can be seen here: http://www.themtn.tv/

Tying that in with the FSN situation you mentioned, we could rename FSN to one of the other two networks you mentioned (Root Sports or MSG+) and just adjust those two networks to have similar production values, potential audiences and max risks.

KJLA: KJLA looks to be the Los Angeles affiliate of LATV: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LATV This is the network that is the home of CMLL's "Guerreros del Ring." We could rename this to "LATV" and make it a generic network, I suppose...

myNetworkTV: This is where SmackDown aired from 2008-2010. Nowadays, with SmackDown on SyFy, this is probably another network that could be renamed and be adjusted to mirror either Root Sports or MSG+

Personally, I don't think we need to add any more networks, per se, but perhaps rename and adjust some of the "out of date" ones, as I mentioned above. Bright House Sports is already in the game... Right off the top of my head, Disney and VH1 would be two networks that could be adjusted to become MSG, SNY or YES, although I'm not sure how much wrestling thsoe networks air these days... I don't recall Disney or VH1 ever airing any wrestling programming. Don't recall HBO or Showtime airing wrestling programs, either, come to think of it.

Also, for the time being, I have set NXT to Bright House Sports on Wednesdays, in the Late Night Slot.

I meant more or less to make FSN a "national sports network" as Root is a part of it and the stations like MSG, SNY and YES as "local sports network" as they are kind of Syndicated networks that air similar show when they do not have their local teams airing programs or games.

I notice we have several regional networks such as Comcast Network which is only show from Virginia to New Jersey (source: wikipedia.)

What is the deal with KJLA? I tried reading their wikipedia entry to see if it is local, regional or what not and I am confused.

myNetworkTV should perhaps be replaced by National Syndication as it is not really have true programming (source: wikipedia.)

I would push to rename FSN to National Sports Network based on the fact FSN has broken off sports networks such as ComcastSportsNet, DirectTV's Root Sports and Cablevision's MSG+. This is because most stations that broke off from the Fox Sports Regional Networks still air FSN programming (with the exception of SportsNet NY (SNY))

Perhaps add Local Sports Network for those like Brighthouse Sports, MSG Network, SNY or YES Network (all out of New York)

Well, here's my notes and suggestions... Keep in mind that I personally haven't done much with the TV Networks file... So, there are likely to be spots that need overhauled:

Comcast Network: This should probably be renamed to Comcast SportsNet. Combined, they cover a good portion of the US, as can be seen here: http://www.themtn.tv/

Tying that in with the FSN situation you mentioned, we could rename FSN to one of the other two networks you mentioned (Root Sports or MSG+) and just adjust those two networks to have similar production values, potential audiences and max risks.

KJLA: KJLA looks to be the Los Angeles affiliate of LATV: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LATV This is the network that is the home of CMLL's "Guerreros del Ring." We could rename this to "LATV" and make it a generic network, I suppose...

myNetworkTV: This is where SmackDown aired from 2008-2010. Nowadays, with SmackDown on SyFy, this is probably another network that could be renamed and be adjusted to mirror either Root Sports or MSG+

Personally, I don't think we need to add any more networks, per se, but perhaps rename and adjust some of the "out of date" ones, as I mentioned above. Bright House Sports is already in the game... Right off the top of my head, Disney and VH1 would be two networks that could be adjusted to become MSG, SNY or YES, although I'm not sure how much wrestling thsoe networks air these days... I don't recall Disney or VH1 ever airing any wrestling programming. Don't recall HBO or Showtime airing wrestling programs, either, come to think of it.

Also, for the time being, I have set NXT to Bright House Sports on Wednesdays, in the Late Night Slot.

I meant more or less to make FSN a "national sports network" as Root is a part of it and the stations like MSG, SNY and YES as "local sports network" as they are kind of Syndicated networks that air similar show when they do not have their local teams airing programs or games.

I guess we COULD do something like that... If we did that, I think the simplest solution would be to:

Rename mynetworkTV to "National Sports Network," rename FSN to "Regional Sports Network" and rename Comcast to "Local Sports Network." reason I say do it that way is for the simple fact that prod values, audiences and risks make the most sense to have them renamed that way. A National Network should have higher possibilities than a Regional and a Regional Network should have higher possibilities than a Local. If we wanna do it that way, I can mess with the numbers a bit to make it a bit more accurate, but shouldn't take much work.

I just figured, with a few networks in there that we really could replace (like Disney, VH1, HBO and Showtime) it might be a bit cooler to actually have MSG and other "real names" in there, as opposed to having generic names. But, either way we wanna do it, it shouldn't be much work to make a few changes.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Johnny Curtis is 27 years old.

Johnny Curtis' age is actually 28. (source: wikipedia) Add Curtis Hussey (source: facebook), Jonathan Curtis and Dirty Curty as alter egos for Johnny Curtis as well. Also his secondary finisher should be Maine Jam.

When I google "Johnny Curtis Birthdate," the result I get is July 22, 1981... That would make him 30 today. The wiki link that claims a birth year of 1983 links to "Online world of Wrestling," which says nothing about his birthdate.

The age of 31 (which is what is in the game currently) I found from here: http://www.genickbruch.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=5369

I'll knock his age down to 30, to coincide with the July 22, 1981 date, but am not going to change it anymore until we get more concrete proof that it is in fact different than what is in the game.

-Bill

I think there are two Dingos.rather than the one that is currently in the game, Diamondback Dingo and Dingo Cannon. I will try to get stats for the second Dingo.

Pretty obvious that the one currently in the game is the unmasked "Diamondback Dingo." I have gone through and taken out the alter egos that were for Dingo Cannon and have renamed the ingame worker to "Dingo." If you get stats for the other, cool... If not, I don't think anyone will miss him... Hell, no one has until now... :)

-Bill

Guest Team 720

I guess we COULD do something like that... If we did that, I think the simplest solution would be to:

Rename mynetworkTV to "National Sports Network," rename FSN to "Regional Sports Network" and rename Comcast to "Local Sports Network." reason I say do it that way is for the simple fact that prod values, audiences and risks make the most sense to have them renamed that way. A National Network should have higher possibilities than a Regional and a Regional Network should have higher possibilities than a Local. If we wanna do it that way, I can mess with the numbers a bit to make it a bit more accurate, but shouldn't take much work.

I just figured, with a few networks in there that we really could replace (like Disney, VH1, HBO and Showtime) it might be a bit cooler to actually have MSG and other "real names" in there, as opposed to having generic names. But, either way we wanna do it, it shouldn't be much work to make a few changes.

-Bill

I am fine either way, the reason I mentioned that was because of the fact that FSN programming still ares on re-branded local affiliates.like MSG+, Root and Comcast sports. I do not think a national sports network would exactly work, Both ESPN and NBC Sports (formally Versus) and CBS Sports Network (though there are talks of a Fox Sports Channel rumored to Speed or Fuel) My guess is to rename it to CBS Sports. I mean personally, the problem with the FSN, the MSGs, the Root Sports and whatnot is they can all have the same programming minus particular programming based on the teams.

I think there are two Dingos.rather than the one that is currently in the game, Diamondback Dingo and Dingo Cannon. I will try to get stats for the second Dingo.

Pretty obvious that the one currently in the game is the unmasked "Diamondback Dingo." I have gone through and taken out the alter egos that were for Dingo Cannon and have renamed the ingame worker to "Dingo." If you get stats for the other, cool... If not, I don't think anyone will miss him... Hell, no one has until now... :)

-Bill

I have come up with stats for Kijimuna (the second Dingo)

Name: Kijimuna

Short Name: Kijimuna

Pic

Birthmonth:Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: Australia

Wage: $6,000

Primary Finisher: Fairy Splash (Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Kijimuna Surprise (Impact)

Contract Type: None

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Lower Midcard

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Luchadore

Stats:

Brawl: 42

Speed: 71

Technical: 57

Stiffness: 38

Selling: 65

Over: 20

Charisma: 66

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Alter Egos: Brian Cannon, Dingo Croc Master, Thunder Dingo

Relationships:

Loyalty: Super Delfin

Super Delfin's Delfin Clutch is a pinfall, NOT a submission. Make it a ground move.

Perhaps rename Tiger Mask V to Minowaman. If toy look at the matches he has on Cagematch, he has worked more recently under this name than as Tiger Mask.

Rename Super Uchu Power to Koichiro Kimura. Also add Lion Man, Masked Kamen Shooter Rider as alter egos.

Add Ibushino for an alter ego for Kota Ibushi, he used it for the T2P one night stand show promoted by Dragondoor.

Add Dynamite Tohoku VIII:

Name: Dynamite Tohoku VIII

Short Name: D. Tohoku

Pics

Birthmonth: July

Nationality: Japanese

Wage: $10,000

Primary Finisher: German Suplex Hold (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Gutwrench Suplex (Impact)

Touring With: Michinoku

Employer 1:

Gimmick: Comedy Character

Stats:

Brawl: 38

Speed: 62

Technical: 73

Stiffness: 34

Charisma: 63

Alter Egos: Yoshiyasu Shimizu

Relationships:

Loyalty: Kesen Numajiro, Taro Nohashi

Add Genba Hirayanagi:

Name: Genba Hirayanagi

Short Name: Hirayanagi

Pic

Birthmonth: March

Wage: $12,000

Primary Finisher: Shoryu Genba (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Missile Dropkick (Top Rope Standing)

Touring With: NOAH

Employer 1:

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick: Old School Heel

Stats:

Brawl: 63

Speed: 42

Technical: 58

Stiffness: 54

Charisma: 55

Ticked: Shooting Ability

Alter Egos: Tsutomou Hirayanagi

Relationships:

Loyalty: Akira Taue, Tamon Honda

Add Goya Mask:

Name: Goya Mask

Short Name: Goya Mask

Pic

Birthmonth: Unknown

Primary Finisher: Raimei (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: La Reinera (Submission)

Employer 1:

Disposition: Tweener

Stats:

Brawl: 33

Technical: 63

Stiffness: 24

Over: 18

Charisma: 65

Alter Egos: Asian Condor, Condor, Heaven

Add Kenou:

Name: Kenou

Short Name: Kenou

Pic

Birthmonth: January

Primary Finisher: Dragon Suplex (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Right High Kick (Impact)

Touring With: Michinoku

Employer 1:

Card Position: Opener

Gimmick: Martial Artist

Stats:

Brawl: 48

Stiffness: 62

Ticked: Shooting Ability (trained in Kempo)

Alter Egos: Daisuke Nakae, Ou Kobushi, Kamuriwashi Yoko, Ken-ou

Add Mil Mongoose:

Name: Mil Mongoose

Short Name: Mongoose

Pic

Wage: $10,000

Primary Finisher: Firebird Splash (Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Corkscrew Lionsault (Ground)

Employer 1:

Disposition: Tweener

Stats:

Brawl: 38

Speed: 78

Technical: 53

Stiffness: 24

Alter Egos: Tomoya Kinukawa

Add Super Tiger II:

Name: Super Tiger II

Short Name: Tiger

Pic

Birthmonth: July

Wage: $15,000

Primary Finisher: Tiger Suplex Hold (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Tornado Kick (Impact)

Employer 1:

Gimmick: Comic Book Hero

Stats:

Brawl: 57

Speed: 68

Selling: 62

Ticked: Shooting Ability

Alter Egos: Yuji Sakuragi

Relationships:

Loyalty: Satoru Sayama

Add Tiger Shark:

Name: Tiger Shark

Short Name: T. Shark

Pic

Wage: $13,000

Primary Finisher: Shark Death By Lock (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: Standing Moonsault (Ground)

Employer 1:

Gimmick: Comic Book Vilian

Stats:

Brawl: 57

Speed: 68

Selling: 62

Relationships:

Loyalty: Satoru Sayama

Edited by Team 720

-Raise Crazy Ivan's brawl to 59, selling to 75, overness to 19, and charisma to 61. Lower his stiffness to 65. Check Menacing.

-Raise Low Ki's overness to 74. As far as the indies go he is just as well known as Davey Richards (if not more). Raise his technical to 82.

-Raise Matt Tremont's brawl to 69, selling to 83, overness to 48, and charisma to 80.

-Raise Abdullah Kobayashi's brawl to 73, speed to 18, stiffness to 40, selling to 74, overness to 49, and charisma to 76. Change him to face, raise his wages to 30,000.

-Raise Drake Younger's technical to 63 and overness to 58.

-Raise Masada's charisma to 67 and overness to 58. Check Menacing.

-Check High Spots for Ryan Slater. Raise his overness to 43.

-Raise tHURTeen's brawl to 54, technical to 56, and overness to 45.

-Raise Sami Callihan's overness to 64. Raise his wages to 20,000.

-Raise Adam Cole's overness to 63. Raise his wages to 18,000.

-Raise AR Fox's overness to 53.

-Raise Dewey Donovan's overness to 36.

-Raise Nui Tofiga's speed to 15 and overness to 35.

-Raise Rich Swann's overness to 52.

-Raise Jake Manning's overness to 38 and charisma to 76.

-Raise Ricochet's overness to 54.

-Raise Johnny Gargano's overness to 61.

-Raise Mark Briscoe's overness to 71.

-Raise Jay Briscoe's overness to 71.

-Raise Shelton Benjamin's overness to 75 and charisma to 75. Make his contract with ROH written.

-Make Charlie Haas' contract with ROH written. While admittedly I haven't seen a lot of his recent stuff, throughout his career Charlie Haas was never much of a "speed-based" guy. Unless someone who's seen him recently has otherwise to say, I'd lower his speed to 41.

-Change Alex Colon's primary finisher to Pop-Up Driver (Corner). He is the HWA American Luchacore Champion.

-Raise the CZW World Heavyweight Championship's image to 56.

-Raise the CZW World Junior Heavyweight Championship's image to 54.

-Raise the ROH World Championship's image to 75.

-Raise the ROH World Tag Team Championship's image to 65.

-ROH spoiler:

Add Homicide back to ROH, Main Event, Tweener, Gangsta. Raise his overness to 73.

Edited by KrisClassic

I am fine either way, the reason I mentioned that was because of the fact that FSN programming still ares on re-branded local affiliates.like MSG+, Root and Comcast sports. I do not think a national sports network would exactly work, Both ESPN and NBC Sports (formally Versus) and CBS Sports Network (though there are talks of a Fox Sports Channel rumored to Speed or Fuel) My guess is to rename it to CBS Sports. I mean personally, the problem with the FSN, the MSGs, the Root Sports and whatnot is they can all have the same programming minus particular programming based on the teams.

I get what you're saying about FSN's airing pretty much the same stuff, unless a "local" game is on or whatnot, then the affiliate switches to the local game.

My thing is, in EWR, does it really matter? What I'm saying is, even if we had FSN, MSG and Root all in there, are people playing really going to say, "Well, those are basically the same network..." I highly doubt it. Hell, when I play and am looking for anetwork, I just try to find one that will give me an offer... I couldn't care less what it's called.

But, if someone is running a promotion in the Northeast, I would think that they would think it would "look cooler" if they got a deal with MSG then say, "Regional Sports Network." In the end, we're really just discussing the NAMES of the networks, which really don't mean a damn thing, gameplay-wise. what matters is the production values, potential audiences and maximum risks... The names of the networks are really just window dressing.

-Bill

Betsy Ruth, who briefly appeared as Rosie Lottalove for TNA Wrestling in 2010, has announced her retirement from professional wrestling.

She stated last week via Twitter, "Been out of Twitter world 4ever. Had a lot going on. Medical probs have forced me to retire from wrestling :-( Thanks 4 all the support!"

Ruth noted that she would undergo ovary removal surgery.

Ruth, who real name is MaryKate Duignan Glidewell, trained under Bully Ray and Devon at their Team 3D Academy of Professional Wrestling and Sports Entertainment in Kissimmee, Florida. She debuted in 2007 and would go on to compete for various independent promotions and in Japan.

Make Betsy Buth a non-wrestler.

--

Add a friendship between Alicia Fox and Tara.

Guest Team 720

Raise Arya Daivari's brawl to 38, his speed to 64, his technical to 49, and charisma to 57.

Raise Gurv Shira's speed to 42, his overness to 28 and charisma to 63. Add Gurvinder Shira, Gurv Singh and Golden Lion as alter egos (source: cagematch.)

Raise Harv Shira's speed to 51, his technical to 58, his selling to 62, and his overness to 28.

Rename Shira Brothers to The Bollywood Boys.

Rename Chavo and DH Smith to Chavo and Bulldog.

Add a tag team for Abyss and Scott Steiner called RDX at 3 exp.

Remove Zero1 as a touring commitment for Sonjay Dutt.

Add Rey Ohara, REY Ohara and Ray Ohara as alter egos for Hajime Ohara. Change his secondary finisher to Muy Bein which would be a submission move.

Edit: Sugi San should be a face in AAA.

Remove Yapper Man #2 from La Socedidad.

Add Abyss, Chris Stone, Dark Dragon, Jeff Jarrett, Psicosis and Taya Valkyrie to La Sociedad

Edited by Team 720

ROH spoilers:

-Turn Kyle O'Reilly heel.

-Kenny King and Rhett Titus are the new ROH Tag Team Champions. Raise Kenny King's overness to 63. Raise Rhett Titus' overness to 63.

-Raise Mike Mondo's overness to 50.

-Player Uno and Player Dos are the PWG World Tag Team Champions.

-Can't find a source, but I know Pinkie Sanchez's age is older than what he currently is in game. Raise his age to 26.

-Raise Danny Havoc's stiffness to 84 and overness to 56.

-Raise Alex Colon's overness to 45.

-Raise Alexander James' overness to 32.

-Raise Blk Jeez's overness to 51.

-Raise Chrissy Rivera's overness to 42.

-Raise Devon Moore's overness to 48.

-Remove Emil J from CZW.

-Raise Greg Excellent's overness to 55.

-Raise Joker's overness to 49.

-Raise Jun Kasai's overness to 56. Remove him from CZW.

-Raise Kimber Lee's overness to 38.

-Raise Larry Legend's overness to 41.

-Raise Latin Dragon's overness to 36.

-Raise Maven Bentley's overness to 41.

-Raise Mia Yim's overness to 48.

-Raise Niles Young's overness to 42.

-Raise Ron Mathis' overness to 24.

-Raise Shane Strickland's overness to 34.

-Raise Uhaa Nation's overness to 46.

-Raise Bandido Jr.'s charisma to 62.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest Team 720

-Raise David Otunga's Brawl to 69, Speed to 32, Technic to 39 and Charisma to 79

I only agree with his charisma, he sucks in the ring and his stats are fine as is.

Why increase it? Granted I don't watch much ROH, but Austin Areis ?sp was the ROH champ and left the promotion for TNA, became the x division champion. Therefore IMO the x division belt should be higher than the ROH title, the x division title is only at 73. At the current 70 it is still higher than the CMLL world title, AAA Megaheavyweight and the TNA TV title. Up for interpretation.

Anyways,

Brandon Locke's finisher Locke down should be an Impact move.

please change Roxie Cotton's name to Gabby Gilbert, see hasn't used Roxie Cotton in months check out any recent WSU poster.

Why increase it? Granted I don't watch much ROH, but Austin Areis ?sp was the ROH champ and left the promotion for TNA, became the x division champion. Therefore IMO the x division belt should be higher than the ROH title, the x division title is only at 73. At the current 70 it is still higher than the CMLL world title, AAA Megaheavyweight and the TNA TV title. Up for interpretation.

I have no idea what you are trying to say regarding the X Divison Championship.

Because the TNA X-Divsion and TV Title are nearly worthless in 2012!? ;)

Edited by MaSc

Guest Team 720

Because the TNA X-Divsion and TV Title are nearly worthless in 2012!? ;)

Aries has made the X Title mean something. He has defeated all comers though the division has died off due to injuries and guys leaving either due to issues with TNA or TNA having nothing for them. I honestly thin the X title and the RoH should be on par with eachother.

I don't see the CZW Jr title being higher than 50 at this point. It is just there just like the X-title pre-Aries.