Electronic Entertainment Expo 2012 (E3)

King Ellis

It was above average. I overacted about the entertainment thing. Halo and Gears looked good. The tablet thing is OK, if a bit unoriginal.

Best bits were the FIFA 'swearing at the ref' part and South Park.

Edited by deli2000

I'm fine with all the "Entertainment" stuff, I'm okay with Kinect stuff even though it's annoying for the stuff that it looks completely useless for but what really annoys me is every damn year COD or HALO (it seems) is the big reveal of the show and that's what everyone is talking about. Even Gears of War is completely boring me at this point. Just seems like every damn time I turn around it's those 3 franchises for Microsoft.

Hopefully EA has a good press conference because I really don't care much about what Nintendo and Sony does at this point. I'll read the 'recaps'.

Edited by Universal

My Microsoft Notes:

1. With no signs of new hardware on the horizon, it's really enticing to bite on the 360 for $120-$200 for XBL's community and Kinect.

2. South Park. When the game was first announced, the obvious comparison was Paper Mario. Glad to see it still has a similar feel.

3. Despite the constant Kinect demos, you can tell Microsoft knows what XBox's foundation is: FPS games with multiplayer features.

I'm fine with all the "Entertainment" stuff, I'm okay with Kinect stuff even though it's annoying for the stuff that it looks completely useless for but what really annoys me is every damn year COD or HALO (it seems) is the big reveal of the show and that's what everyone is talking about. Even Gears of War is completely boring me at this point. Just seems like every damn time I turn around it's those 3 franchises for Microsoft.

Hopefully EA has a good press conference because I really don't care much about what Nintendo and Sony does at this point. I'll read the 'recaps'.

I wonder why...