Electronic Entertainment Expo 2012 (E3)

King Ellis

Okay, now we're talkin'. Stephen Totilo has tweeted thusly:

Just heard Microsoft's Phil Spencer confirm on Spike that Xbox Smart Glass will also work on iOS and Android.

Smart.

They said that during the presentation anyway, unless I was imagining it.

Okay, now we're talkin'. Stephen Totilo has tweeted thusly:

Just heard Microsoft's Phil Spencer confirm on Spike that Xbox Smart Glass will also work on iOS and Android.

Smart.

They said that during the presentation anyway, unless I was imagining it.

Eh, wasn't formally watching the presentation at that point (was following Twitter, EWB posts, & RSS feeds), so it was good to see confirmation of my own.

Someone's transcribed Trey Parker's quote from the XBox presser:

How many times have you been watching an episode of South Park and thought 'I'd like to be able to watch this on my television, while hooked into my mobile device, which is controlled by my tablet device, which is hooked into my oven,' all while sitting in the refrigerator?

These mens can has all the hearts.

Edit: Kuchera chimes in with a game he's been looking forward to (as I have, as well) - Company of Heroes 2

The DC fighting game looks pretty cool. I don't generally get into fighting games as much but I like the characters and doing all the crazy environment moves look great.

Injustice is a cool premise, but I just can't get away from of MK vs. DC when watching it. Hopefully they can skew me away from that underwhelming crossover. :shifty:

What are we anticipating for EA? I'm considering taking a nap but it's almost on.

Dead Space 3. Crysis 3. MOH: Warfighter. Star Wars 1313. EA Sports. Battlefield Premium. NFS: Most Wanted. Sim City. (Stoked for this). And some other surprises (I hope)

And yes Pris. I notice that too. Loved him on G4.

Edited by deli2000

:o!!!! Adam Sessler on Spike! No one else probably cares but thats so insane to see

I know not everyone here is a fan of Sessler, but I'm happy to see him getting as high profile work as someone in his profession can. I've always been a fan of his, though I didn't really want to endure the skits of XPlay.

Sports sports sports, the stuff deli listed, Dead Space 3, more on Overstrike maybe.

I'm interested to see how Overstrike goes caus it was very obviously comparable to Borderlands and now we have Borderlands 2 so...

Sports sports sports, the stuff deli listed, Dead Space 3, more on Overstrike maybe.

I'm interested to see how Overstrike goes caus it was very obviously comparable to Borderlands and now we have Borderlands 2 so...

They haven't even mentioned Overstrike since last years E3. Shame.