Electronic Entertainment Expo 2012 (E3)

King Ellis

"Much mature gameplay, he snaps his neck..."

Is that what mature has come to mean? :shifty:

Besides, couldn't you murder all the dudes on Force Unleashed by like blasting them into space, dropping boxes on them and imploding their walkers? Is that not mature?

To be honest, their play-by-play breakdown is rather annoying.

Incredibly. It serves as good background noise when you're cribbing wi-fi for free and doing other shit, though.

And Gametrailers has said for hours upon hours that they'll be doing stuff after the show. If you haven't been watching them, fair enough, but if you have... then, yeah. o_O

I was watching on YouTube because Gametrailers kept lagging on me. :/

So is it safe to go to bed now (what with it being 4am) or am I going to miss more?

Halo 4 stuff? I'm switching to the Playstation Blog to look at some extended Last of Us gameplay

Edit: Not extended apparently, stupid facebook notification.

Messi isn't "Undisputed" as best player in the world.

Kinda is.

He kinda isn't...

lolwut.

There are a lot of people who don't think so, so it isn't undisputed at all. And I won't be discussing this here.

I got really excited by Star Wars 1313 but something is kind of putting me off the idea. I'm not a fan of anything that is super scripted anymore and portions of it looked to be that. Cool physics engine and everything but.. still a bit apprehensive at this point.