EWB Minecraft Battle Royale (The Thread!)

Katsuya

Yeah, if ADG can send me his audio for the game then that'd be great since my videos don't have my voice on them :/

I"ll upload 'em in the morning. Also figured out that I need to change permissions in NoCheatPlus so I can op from chat and not console.

New map should be in the snow like The Thing or something.

Or another 50's/80's movie, The Blob! Big slimes get released every few minutes! :shifty:

I was totally thinking a Snow map! We should all get skins with like, eskimo suits to make it fit too.

A snow map would be awesome. I look forward to the chat tomorrow so we can figure out some stuff for the map.

Post stuff you want on it here, I'll try to start something. Maybe one day ADG can put it on the server and we can work on it.

I thought this was at 11PM EST so I got excited but then realized different timezones and sadfaced.

I WANT IN SO BAD GUYS :(

I thought this was at 11PM EST so I got excited but then realized different timezones and sadfaced.

I WANT IN SO BAD GUYS :(

({)

What time and day would suit you guys best?

My schedule changes weekly, but I'll be down for playing whenever I'm available. I know its not specific but its the best I can do.. <_<

I think 9pm GMT onwards is really when people will have to try get on, just because the admin (ADG) plus the people that usually make up the numbers are all GMT. :P I can play late as needed Sunday night if US guys want a game.