EWB Minecraft Battle Royale (The Thread!)

Katsuya

He may have been beaten once but he's still champ, won the last game that he did.

Had a blast til MC crashed on me...hoping to play next time

Added server to my list, hoping to catch you all on next time this thing runs :)

Haven't got around to making backups ADG, so do that whenever you have been. I might still get one done myself. Dunno.

So I got a Zone plugin to work that'll allow me to create different zones on the map and turn them on or off. I have to head out to work soon so don't have time to get it all configured if you guys want to play tonight but should have it all zoned later this week. My question is should the different locations be the zones or should I try and create a grid system like the actual map even though making them all uniform would be pure guesswork?

Just go with different locations and have it set to the actual buildings. I definitely think that's one of those things where we should go a bit different to the source material.

We up for another game tonight? Me and Mrs. TKz are good to play.

We can play tonight but the chests aren't stocked. if someone else could stock the chests and admin tonight's first game that'd be great. otherwise the game will start late as i'll have to fill the chests.

I can stock the chests and fill them all with equal level stuff or something.

I'll pm you the locations of the chests and activate the server when i get out of work at 9.