EWR 2012 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I am pretty sure the PWE/NWA-East is going to be removed though I cannot speak for Bill.

That's the plan currently, but not gonna guarantee it'll get done this month.

I've adjusted all of the overnessess discussed on the ladder. I have also bumped JCW up to a Regional promotion and dropped ECWA down to a Small promotion, based on suggestions earlier in the month. Dropping TNA to National and ROH to Cult are next on the list.

Chances are, that'll be about all of the promotion work I'll do this month, at least as far as adjusting image and sizes is concerned. There have been a lot of changes this month and giving everyone a "fresh look" at where the promotions sit in the August would probably make for better discussion/debate. As I said before, I have some opinions on changes that should be made as well, so I don't want to go overboard in changes, just to have to have another debate on it all next month.

-Bill

Quick note:

I just finished dropping TNA to National (73 Image) and there were no suggestions to change any card positions... Which means all of the overnesses for the card positions for TNA are all fine... No need to adjust any overnesses or card positions.

ROH had 2 minor issues, both of which were easily fixed. So, no need for any overhaul there, either.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Regarding Alex Riley's status with WWE, it's said that he lost his push that was in the works because of a backstage incident with John Cena. PWInsider.com reports word going around is that a while back, Riley was backstage with John Cena and Cena was ribbing him in front of some of the other wrestlers. Riley reportedly came back angrily at Cena, which was seen as him "breaking the code of the locker-room."

Low Alex Riley's behaviour 5-10 points. Cenas too.

I would not lower anyone's behavior in this case, I would say attitude. Ribbing is still allowed however Riley was in the wrong according to the office. I would say 10 for Riley (lowering him to 77) and 10 for Cena (he currently has a 98 in attitude.)

I am pretty sure the PWE/NWA-East is going to be removed though I cannot speak for Bill.

This is the first "negative" thing I have ever heard of Cena, and it doesn't seem like he was in the wrong at all. I would leave Cena as is.

-Raise Big Daddy Voodoo's stiffness to 63. Lower his overness to 62.

-Raise Hardcore Holly's brawl to 75 and speed to 30. Lower his attitude to 76 and behavior to 71.

-Check SS Look for Matt Capotelli. Lower his attitude to 88.

-Lower Larry Sharpe's talent to 60 and backstage to 66.

Am I missing something on Holly? I don't recall anything of his suggesting he deserved anywhere in the 70s and I doubt he's gotten better as he's gotten older.

Kris, I'm glad you're active in the thread and offering opinions, but I think it's weird that you're trying to raise stats or guys who haven't wrestled in a long time or are past their prime.

Since when has Hardcore Holly "not wrestled in a long time"? He still works frequently on the indies and is still an awesome brawler.

-Rename Dynamic Sensation to The Dynamic Sensation. His short name to TDS. Raise his brawl to 38, technical to 46, stiffness to 34, overness to 16, and charisma to 56. Check High Spots.

-Change Lee Great's name to Supreme Lee Great. Short name to SLG. Raise his brawl to 76, speed to 57, technical to 68, and charisma to 82. He is legit one of the best guys on the indies today .

-Add a tag team: TDSLG (The Dynamic Sensation and Supreme Lee Great), 15 exp.

WXW C4 run 2-3 times a month, have a local television show, and I can keep them up to date, if you are interested in adding them.

Edited by KrisClassic

Where? I can't find anything within the last couple of years for him offhand. I mean, has he really gotten better as time has gone on? Based on his work in the WWF, I'd suggest he belongs at about 60, and his overness about 55, if not less.

Kris, I think you once said you're in the business, is it possible you're a little too close to the situation in some cases? I don't mean it as an insult or a slight, more addressing the discrepancies.

Sorry for the off-topic post, but...

I have been doing updates every month since 2007 (with the exception of July 2010). That's 66 updates. I start new games constantly to get a look at the data after I have made updates/changes/etc. I just finished removing NWA East from the data and started a new game. I have probably started around 10,000 "new" games since starting updates. This is the first time I have EVER seen this:

PinkyBrain-EWR.jpg

-Bill

• Like 5

Guest Team 720

Where? I can't find anything within the last couple of years for him offhand. I mean, has he really gotten better as time has gone on? Based on his work in the WWF, I'd suggest he belongs at about 60, and his overness about 55, if not less.

Kris, I think you once said you're in the business, is it possible you're a little too close to the situation in some cases? I don't mean it as an insult or a slight, more addressing the discrepancies.

Yes, I feel that he over estimates the guys particularly in CZW and Force-1 and even HWA to a lesser extent. Now yes, I'll be clear that when it comes to AAA and CMLL I am pretty lenient on overnesses but they are draws in Mexico and just in a promotion that may get 1,000+ people. AAA and CMLL have gotten about 5,000 for their larger shows.

As for Hardcore Holly's stats, he currently has a 74 brawl and a 20 speed and I feel that is fine as is. Though strikingly his attitude is high at 85, I would lower it to 70 with all the crap he has done over the years to rookies. See my post about guys having 90's and 100's in attitude/behavior. If the average is 85, why should Hardcore be there?

To address the first statement, I thought he was ALWAYS a terrific brawler. His stuff in WWECW best highlights that. He is still tearing it up around the indy scene, I know he regularly appears for NWS in NJ.

As for the second statement, haha, no, just from being a fan and seeing a ton of tri-state area shows. A lot of these guys get seen in maybe one clip or match and assume they deserve X stat, but when I give my opinion that they deserve Y it is usually based on seeing a variety of their matches and seeing their fully fledged, rounded performances. If people disagree that's perfectly fine, I make suggestions because I have fun doing it and am always up for debate. :)

BTW, currently in the process of making stats for WXW C4 as well as guys who are on the roster but not in the game, just in case there is any interest of adding it.

Edited by KrisClassic

Thank you Bill!

Its been a long time since I've even looked at the forum glad to see the updates are still coming!

I do have one silly question though, What is a beginner's download? does it include worker pics, logo's ect.?

Cheers from New Zealand!!

move Alex Riley to RAW.

move Big Show to RAW.

move The Rock to RAW.

untick Unsackable for John Laurinaitis.

I say remove Kevin Nash from WWE. He didn't appear in months.

move AJ Lee to RAW.

remove the American Perfection stable.

add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Jesse James and Triple H

add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Jesse James and Shawn Michaels

remove the DISLIKE relation between Kip Gunn and Triple H

add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Kip Gunn and Shawn Michaels

Edited by hippie

Guest Team 720

TNA Spoilers:

Hernandez saved Chavo Guerrero (Jr.) from an attack by Gunner and Kid Kash. Turn him face and deactivate the Gunner and Hernandez team. Not sure what gimmick he should have though.

Remove Velvet Sky from TNA

Velvet Sky gave some insight to her status with TNA Impact Wrestling on her Twitter account. Here is what she wrote moments ago.

Velvet Sky ?@VelVelHoller

I have been granted my release by TNA at this time. It’s what’s best for me right now and I wanted to thank TNA and …

And I also want to thank Vince Russo for creating and believing in the team of The Beautiful People. We had a great run! @Actualalove

Source: WrestleNewz

Regarding NXT:

For the last few weeks, the televised episodes of NXT (we still get them here in Canada) have had Byron Saxton and William Regal as the show's announce team, with JR occasionally coming out just to call the main event. I think we should look in to moving either Regal or Saxton over to staff in order to maintain the realism as best as possible.

Guest Team 720

Regarding NXT:

For the last few weeks, the televised episodes of NXT (we still get them here in Canada) have had Byron Saxton and William Regal as the show's announce team, with JR occasionally coming out just to call the main event. I think we should look in to moving either Regal or Saxton over to staff in order to maintain the realism as best as possible.

They COULD wrestle down the road though and then we'd need to add them back into the game. I rather not have that issue come up. It is not like say Michael Cole who rarely has a role in ring anymore except for what, two matches this year. Saxton last wrestled in June for FCW while Dean Ambrose wrestled William Regal some time ago in FCW and "retired" Regal though that could be an injury angle.

Edited by Team 720

Add Joey Ryan to TNA - Open Contract - Lower Midcard - Gimmick :That 70's Guy - Raise his Overness to 57

Lower Douglas Williams Overness to 72

Lower Hernandez's Overness to 70

Raise Jesse Sorensen's Overness to 55

Lower Tara's Overness to 69

Guest Team 720

Add Joey Ryan to TNA - Open Contract - Lower Midcard - Gimmick :That 70's Guy - Raise his Overness to 57

Lower Douglas Williams Overness to 72

Lower Hernandez's Overness to 70

Raise Jesse Sorensen's Overness to 55

Lower Tara's Overness to 69

When did Joey Ryan actually debut. He more or less shows up to mess with The Gut Checks.

As for overness, I think Douglas Williams should be lower than Hernandez.

It's obvious he's working for TNA, he should be on contract.