EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Yeah seriously the 50-60 points every game as it was seemed off, but 84? What the fuck? I'd like to know how that's even possible? What the hell is he doing?

Well I played him for the first time yesterday and beat him in OT. He really didn't do anything shady as far as I'm considered. The only thing I warned him about was the way he moves his LBs back and fourth prior to the snap, aside from that he plays pretty much like the real life Packers.

Except for when he plays me... then he turns into the Jags. <_<

Yeah seriously the 50-60 points every game as it was seemed off, but 84? What the fuck? I'd like to know how that's even possible? What the hell is he doing?

Well I played him for the first time yesterday and beat him in OT. He really didn't do anything shady as far as I'm concerned. The only thing I warned him about was the way he moves his LBs back and fourth prior to the snap, aside from that he plays pretty much like the real life Packers.

Except for when he plays me... then he turns into the Jags. <_<

Stupid phone...

Edited by DYSI

Yeah, I'm not proposing dropping quarter length by more than a minute, maybe two. Just until they fix the accelerated play clock.

I can't really explain the Halo thing. It's just when I've lost to Ad this season and other guys in previous years, it's felt fine, and I've understood what I did/didn't do and why they won. With Halo, I was calling the right protections and audibles, I was trying to get rid of the ball quickly, I was running draws, running to the outside, literally nothing worked. Defending Nelson and Finley was frustrating, but I'm willing to concede that I wasn't as good/the Packers offense is jsut overpowered and the bears D is underrated a touch. Different story with my offense. Even factoring in the Bears shitty line.

Just finished one of the ugliest games I have ever played. Lost 14-7. One of their touchdowns came when my guy tipped it and fell down and they caught it and ran like 70 yards. The other was in the last 40 seconds where my guy fell down again. 1 second left I threw a 50 yard Hail Mary into the endzone. Their D tipped it up right into the hands of Vernon Davis! :w00t:

And he dropped it :crying:

Okay, this is the thing . . .

I pretty much did the same thing as Srar(got mad and quit). Fifteen minutes later, I tried to play it again, done goofed and hit the simulate button. I shut it off without backing out of anything hoping that it wouldn't save and when I turned it back on, it had checked my game as being played but wouldn't tell me who won.

So I just hit ready to advance.

I also might be on crack.

EDIT: Yeah, I can't play my game. :( I progressed my players, scouted, practiced, accepted contracts and all that good stuff.

Edited by syck