EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Rallied to beat the Seahawks 14-10, Jason Witten caught the winning TD with 20 seconds left. Rough game, Romo turned the ball over 3 times (2 picks, 1 fumble) and again I could not get anywhere with DeMarco Murray, I think he finished with about 50 yards & a score on around 20 carries. Not to mention I lost Miles Austin to a herniated disk for a couple of months. Fortunately I managed to stuff pretty much everything Seattle did offensively and am now 2-0.

FA Request: WR Chad Johnson

I'm by no means a polished Madden player and I'm quite certain that I'm going to get beat in the user vs user games, but why the fuck not. You guys need a punching bag anyhow.

My gamertag is tigretyler86 and give me the Arizona Cardinals.

I'm by no means a polished Madden player and I'm quite certain that I'm going to get beat in the user vs user games, but why the fuck not. You guys need a punching bag anyhow.

My gamertag is tigretyler86 and give me the Arizona Cardinals.

Alright, just make sure you get your game in with Larz. Same goes for Drags/Halo, Dan, Myst, and LL.

I played a crazy game last night coming back from 20-3 to tie it and send it to OT. Then lose. Then while I'm viewing the stats the EA servers booted me, and it didn't save, lol EA.

Okay won 14-13 in another tough game. For some reason they ran the ball 28 times and Rivers only threw 7 passes. Got extremely lucky Rivers fumbled as they were on about the 20 under 2:00.