EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

As long as the games are played I'll be advancing on.

Week 2 [Deadline: Wednesday, September 12th, 4 PM EST]

Chicago Bears (Drags) @ Green Bay Packers (Halo) -- **USER MATCHUP**

Kansas City Chiefs (Maxx) @ Buffalo Bills

Cleveland Browns (Tyler) @ Cincinnati Bengals

Minnesota Vikings @ Indianapolis Colts (DYSI)

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars (Dan)

Arizona Cardinals @ New England Patriots (LarZieJ)

Dallas Cowboys (Super Daws) @ Seattle Seahawks

Tennessee Titans (Mystikz) @ San Diego Chargers

Detroit Lions @ San Francisco 49ers (Srar)

Denver Broncos (LL) @ Atlanta Falcons

EDIT -- I didn't know I could, but I can auto-pilot another user teams. So DM (Lions) are on auto-pilot until he returns.

Wow. Biggest fucking bullshit loss ever.

15 seconds left, I'm up 3. Bills are on our 45, Fitzpatrick throws to Stevie Johnson, who is standing wide open on the goal line, because Stanford Routt just kept running past him. Dude was out of the back of the endzone when I took control of him.

Fuck that.

I can't even do anything on the defensive line anymore for fear of stupid shit like that happening. While I'm trying to get to the QB, my DB is fucking sprinting into the crowd, how the fuck am I supposed to play defense like that?

Mother fucking fuck I hate this game! Gameflow is a stupid piece of garbage! So it's tied and I get the ball back and have been watching the clock and using my timeouts well. I hit a pass that gets me in field goal range and quick call my last time out. So I hit the button for my play thinking the coach couldnt be stupid enough to do anything but call for the game winning field goal. WRONG! Stupid fucking guy called a pass and because I didnt notice and I am out of timeouts I am fucked. I missed the pass and we went to OT where in the last minute I threw a bullshit INT and lost. Fuck you so much Coach!

Oh by the way that was just practice :/