EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

I don't want to say interceptions are ridiculous in this game, as 98% of mine are entirely my fault, but it's very hard to avoid them in situations. On deep throws I can't get it over the head of the defender without completely overthrowing my receiver. Jump balls seem to be exceedingly difficult to pull off this year as well.

I think it's almost too realistic with the interceptions because it seems anytime the defense can get their hands on it, they can intercept it. And that seems to be almost every play.

Edited by Haloheadfire

I don't want to say interceptions are ridiculous in this game, as 98% of mine are entirely my fault, but it's very hard to avoid them in situations. On deep throws I can't get it over the head of the defender without completely overthrowing my receiver. Jump balls seem to be exceedingly difficult to pull off this year as well.

I think it's almost too realistic with the interceptions because it seems anytime the defense can get their hands on it, they can intercept it. And that seems to be almost every play.

Which I'd argue isn't all that realistic. It seems like the receivers are completely unable to fight for the ball. I've only managed to win a jump ball situation with Megatron. Also, drops seem to happen way too frequently on All Pro. If I'm throwing a 5 yard pass to a wide open receiver and hitting him in the hands, he should catch it.

I've had a couple that could have gone either way, and at least one that blatantly should have been caught but were dropped (thrown straight to Major Wright in the endzone, all alone, and it bounces off his stupid sausage fingers), I've found it quite balanced.

Which I'd argue isn't all that realistic. It seems like the receivers are completely unable to fight for the ball. I've only managed to win a jump ball situation with Megatron. Also, drops seem to happen way too frequently on All Pro. If I'm throwing a 5 yard pass to a wide open receiver and hitting him in the hands, he should catch it.

Big guys do tend to fight. I've had success with Randy Moss (MUT) and Brandon Marshall. Are you using the trajectory thing? I've not noticed a problem with drops either, although that might be chalking things up to the Bears stellar (lol) receiving corps rather than the game being broken.

Alright, started another league so the salary cap issue is dealt with. If you didn't get an invite the league name is ewbfl13 and the password is ewb.

Aiming to get off the ground tomorrow. So once the schedule is up you can play your games and send in your FA requests for next week. I'll be sending mine to Maxx so it looks as if I'm not stealing FAs away from you, when infact I will be. :shifty: