EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Yeah I'd turn on salary cap and fix the difficulty.

I might leave and rejoin and use the game face.

I'd also like to skip preseason, because fuck pre season. I don't want pre season injuries though.

Changed the difficulty to all-pro but I can't change the salary cap for some reason.

I'm a little worried about the diffuculty. I am playing my offline career as the Rams on All Pro to practice. I did the easiest practice scenario and it took me until 12 seconds left in OT to kick a FG and win. Those were the only points either team scored :blush: I couldnt even get into the end zone against my own practice squad :(

I'm a little worried about the diffuculty. I am playing my offline career as the Rams on All Pro to practice. I did the easiest practice scenario and it took me until 12 seconds left in OT to kick a FG and win. Those were the only points either team scored :blush: I couldnt even get into the end zone against my own practice squad :(

Srar wins!!!...in what sounds like the most boring offensive game ever! :P

All-Pro was best on 12, there's still guys running roughshod every week i.e. Maxx, but I found I was getting pretty decent results. If you're concerned about the difficulty, Srar, perhaps you should pick a stronger team?

DYSI, you might not be able to change settings as I put myself ready to advance.

I agree about picking a stronger team if All Pro is too challenging. It's about the best fit for difficulty.

Playing a Career as the Packers, and with Rodgers I'm getting about 100 QB rating a game. Problem is my TD/INT ratio is not good5. The high QB rating is all accuracy though. I'm at like 70% completion where last year I was just about 50.

Should be interesting with a team that isn't as good.

I don't want to say interceptions are ridiculous in this game, as 98% of mine are entirely my fault, but it's very hard to avoid them in situations. On deep throws I can't get it over the head of the defender without completely overthrowing my receiver. Jump balls seem to be exceedingly difficult to pull off this year as well.