EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Yeah you can actually make the cuts yourself. So if you'd like you can take care of it. If not, cut enough so you can sign your FA. If you still haven't PMed me a FA you still have time. If you have, then you can go ahead and sign your FA - unless I told you otherwise.

EDIT - Dolphins were being cunts so the trade is off. <_<

Regarding the sliders LL posted, the interceptions were better, but the running game was off. Like, there was literally nowhere to run. Couple of picks that should have been made were dropped. Very little time in the pocket, although I guess it was more realistic (especially using the Bears <_<). Receivers weren't getting open deep, which resulted in the likes of Forte and Kellen Davis getting 7 and 6 catches each. I'm guessing this is tied to the rushing sliders, but my return game was Madden 12-esque. Oh, and as bad as my rushing game was, the AI was ridiculous. I like to think I'm pretty good at stopping the run, but Demarco Murray had something like 158 yards on 13 carries, and he has busting through tackles like nobody's business..

I think they made the game a little more realistic (except the running game), but if some people were finding it tough on standard All-Pro, they might really struggle. I'd leave it at default for now. Admittedly, I kept the quarter length at 8 and didn't change the game speed to slow as the sliders suggest, but I feel it's slow enough on normal and fuck playing 15 minute quarters.

One thing I would recommend is bumping all the penalties up to 53, I actually saw a false start and an offside. Up fatigue to 60 as well, saw some good defensive line rotation on longer drives. Not sure how I feel about changing the injury slider yet, but I haven't really seen any so far.

Week 1 [Deadline: Friday, September 7th, 4 PM EST]

Dallas Cowboys (Super Daws) @ New York Giants

Indianapolis Colts (DYSI) @ Chicago Bears (Drags) -- **USER V. USER MATCHUP**

New England Patriots (LarZieJ) @ Tennessee Titans (Mystikz) -- **USER V. USER MATCHUP**

Atlanta Falcons @ Kansas City Chiefs (Maxx)

Jacksonville Jaguars (Dan) @ Minnesota Vikings

St. Louis Rams @ Detroit Lions (davidmarrio)

San Francisco 49ers (Srar) @ Green Bay Packers (Halo) -- **USER V. USER MATCHUP**

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Denver Broncos (LL)