EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Jason Campbell's available if you're sick of Kolb >_>

I honestly didn't even want Campbell, I just want to get rid of Kolb.

Someone give me a QB better than McCoy/Weeden for not very much. Like lower round draft picks or something. Please and thank you. :)

He's not really better than McCoy or Weeden, but Kolb is all yours for a sixth or seventh round draft pick.

I really want to get rid of Kolb.

I'll throw a 7th your way if you want. Whats his contract? I'm on my phone so I can't check.

Jason Campbell's available if you're sick of Kolb >_>

I honestly didn't even want Campbell, I just want to get rid of Kolb.

Someone give me a QB better than McCoy/Weeden for not very much. Like lower round draft picks or something. Please and thank you. :)

He's not really better than McCoy or Weeden, but Kolb is all yours for a sixth or seventh round draft pick.

I really want to get rid of Kolb.

I'll throw a 7th your way if you want. Whats his contract? I'm on my phone so I can't check.

I was hoping you weren't going to ask me that . . .

Four years left on a $48.00M contract. His current cap hit is $8.36M and it looks as if it's loaded on the back end of the deal.

Week 3 [Deadline: Friday, September 21st, 4 PM EST]

Cleveland Browns (Tyler) @ Baltimore Ravens

New England Patriots (Larz) @ Buffalo Bills

Minnesota Vikings @ Detroit Lions (DM)

San Diego Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs (Maxx)

San Francisco 49ers (Srar) @ New York Jets

Tennessee Titans (Mystikz) @ Houston Texans

Miami Dolphins @ Arizona Cardinals (syck)

Cincinnatii Bengals @ Jacksonville Jaguars (Dan)

Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos (LL)

New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers (Halo)

Chicago Bears @ Dallas Cowboys (Super Daws)

Byes: Colts (DYSI), Steelers (deli)

Booooooooooooo.

Had some very weird stuff happen in that game. I'm not quite sure why, but Devin Hester kept disappearing from the game, and Johnny Knox coming in despite him being nowhere near high enough on the depth chart. On defense, Henry Melton was replaced for about 85% of the snaps by some guy I've never heard of, he's certainly not on the depth chart. And I'm starting drives with half the team yellow for fatigue. Not complaining because I lost, Ad played well, beat me fair and square (he's still down in the overall series, mind :P), but yeah, odd stuff.

Having played a few games now, I have a couple of issues. Not saying we have to do anything about it just yet, I just want to know if anyone else has had a similar experience, and perhaps we can look at adjusting some things if they persist.

With the accelerated play clock currently broken, I think it might be an idea to shorten the quarters by a minute or two

I am having a lot of fatigue issues at the minute, and subs aren't coming in to spell my starters, If this is the same for everyone, could we possibly drop the fatigue slider a bit?

I'm getting a lot of interceptions. I wasn't sure about adding this as I am a pretty shitty quarterback, but I seem to be getting a lot more lately than I was when I first started playing.

There are far too many drops. I'm going to check my WR ratings, but no one at a pro level should be dropping a perfectly thrown ball with 5+ yards free space. Or at least, it shouldn't be happening with multiple players multiple times per game.

Getting several cases of having a perfect gap to run through, but not being able to because I make contact with a lineman or a blade of grass or a slight gust of wind or something. I think this may be the physics engine, which sucks as it'd be unfixable, but I might play around in my own game with the run block slider.

Chicago 35, Dallas 52

Crazy start to the game saw Devin Hester return the opening kickoff for a TD. Dallas' first possession ended in a punt but the Bears dropped it and wound up giving away a safety. Then Dallas drops the ensuing free kick and the Bears recover, leading to a quick 14-2 lead.

We saw both the very best and very worst of Jay Cutler who threw for nearly 400 yards and 3 TDs but also 5 interceptions including two to DeMarcus Ware, one returned for a TD. There would have been a 6th and another pick six but Mo Claiborne's third interception was ruled out for roughing the passer.

Romo fumbled twice but the Cowboys recovered both. Bryant was a beast again with 200+ yards and a TD. Both Forte & Murray played well running the ball, averaging similar amounts but Murray carried 30+ times so racked up more yards.

Turnovers (5 v 0) and Chicago's dropped passes (8!) were the story here. Dallas 4-0 and heading for a bye, sweet.

Quarters may be too long as you can see from the score above but I get pretty realistic scores vs the CPU so I wouldn't want to shorten them too much. I haven't noticed any fatigue/line-up problems myself. Saw the odd line-ups in the game for Dragsy though. I've managed to limit my interceptions the last couple of games simply by being less Brett Favre-y. Drops can be pretty bad at times but I haven't had them be too much of a problem for my guys so far.