Football Manager 2013

Lineker

Just tried a game in Level 9 of England with Darlington (who are currently in the Ebac Northern League) and it is bloody hard. No one with any technique will come to you so basically you go with anyone who has pae and acceleration (natural fitness is a big plus too)

Highly enjoyable but you can win one game 3-0 and lose the next one 6-3 or something stupid.

What are the ways that one cheats at FM, besides of course editing the editor? :P

I will tweak with the editor on occasion when I play, but that is only if I feel like it needs updating, I.e. improving/decreasing some attributes. But when I do that, I will do it for the whole Premier League and sometimes the Championship, and do it without a team in mind to start.

Save before a game and quit if you're losing usually.

Jimmy Walker... actually thats closer to alcohol in name than i expected.

I shall not hear a bad word against noted Walsall legend Jimmy Walker :angry:

What are the ways that one cheats at FM, besides of course editing the editor? :P

I will tweak with the editor on occasion when I play, but that is only if I feel like it needs updating, I.e. improving/decreasing some attributes. But when I do that, I will do it for the whole Premier League and sometimes the Championship, and do it without a team in mind to start.

This sounds like an astonishingly long and tiresome method of cheating if your team is just too shit to win even after 20 tries. :shifty:

This sounds like an astonishingly long and tiresome method of cheating if your team is just too shit to win even after 20 tries. :shifty:

You'd be amazed the lengths some people will go to to win the League Cup.

I only have to replay games when the game crashes, which usually happens after games where one of two things happen.

1. I win by six or more goals

2. Vurnon Anita scores.

Or once, when both happened, I beat West Ham 6-0 and Anita scored. Game crashed after the game (always seems to be when a pic of a newgen needs to be displayed). So I had to replay and won 6-0 again, it was doubly sweet because it also got Fat Sam sacked. :D

Okay I'm starting to get into this new Villa game. I finished 16th last season but the important thing was shedding the big earners, which I did. Now halfway through and I'm rolling in 8th off the back of Will Hughes who I got last January for what seems to be a steal at £8m.

The one thing to Villa's credit once you can get out of the red, is Baker, Clark, Westwood and Benteke just win you everything.