THE EWB FIFA 13 LEAGUE (XBOXERS)

Sam

Sorry I haven't posted more fixtures yet, I'll get on it tonight, have been training for a new campaign at work so have been working 8-6 each day and just feel wiped out by the time I get home. There are still outstanding results from this week so if people could please play those that would be great otherwise I'm just going to write them off as draws but without any points awarded.

Right time to get this back on track people! Sorry for not posting any fixtures this week I was working 8-6 all week due to training for a new account and I even worked on Saturday so I just haven't had much free time, now I'm all trained up though my hours have returned to normal and I'll be making sure I start chasing people.

Week Two's fixtures had a very poor return of three complete fixtures, so I'm giving until Wednesday for people to complete those and if they're not they'll just be written off either as losses or draws depending on the reason that they haven't been played. I.E. if one person has clearly been trying to play the fixture and the other person hasn't responded that would result in a loss for the other person.

Anyway here are the week two results which saw some pretty lapse defending in the game between Larz and Dan!

Week Two Results - LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (Sara Vs Rocksta)

Kaizer Chiefs Vs Orlando Pirates (Ellis Vs Myke)

SK Rapid Vien Vs FK Austria Vien (Summers Vs Gazz)

Inter Milan 1 Vs 1 AC Milan (9 to 5 Vs Davemarrio)

Sporting Lisbon 1 Vs 2 Benfica (Spee Vs Dan) (Lars 3 Vs 4 Kaney)

Guadalajara Vs Atlas

Boca Juniors Vs River Plate (Ryan Vs ZJ Penn)

--------

Rocksta Vs Sara

Gazz Vs Summers

Myke Vs Ellis

Larz Vs Kaney

ZJ Penn Vs Ryan

Spee Vs Dan

Now to move onto week three which was originally themed around this week so it may seem a tad out now but whatever!

WEEK THREE - INTERNATIONAL WEEK!

So it's been international week this week and as a result we'll be following that theme by playing as some of the world's finest... or not so fine teams! Cyrmu returns to the fixture list which leaves us with an uneven amount and as a result I'm taking Summers out for this week so that he can try and catch up the two fixtures he is behind.

Dan Vs 9 to 5

Davemarrio Vs Kaney

Sara Vs Larz

Ellis Vs Spee

Gazz Vs Myke

Cymru Vs Ryan

Rocksta Vs ZJ Penn

Edited by Sam