THE EWB FIFA 13 LEAGUE (XBOXERS)

Sam

So in FIFA 12 we discovered that rocksta and davidmarrio were equally matched and become known as EWB's greatest FIFA 12'ers, marco was the most annoying person to play against and Myke revealed himself to be a choker by blowing what looked like a certain 2nd place. This year will be bigger and better than ever before as we embark on a year long (October - July) search for EWB's greatest FIFA'er!

The format will be simple, one game per week, every week until the middle of July when we all start to go off the game! Each week will produce a different challenge and therefore there will be no need to pick a team. Due to this gap in games there may be some cup tournaments throughout the year and depending on numbers we may have two leagues with relegation and promotion between the two.

Another result of the one game per week rule means that if people are interested in joining midway through it will be possible for them to do so and catch up the games.

Week One is down and the result of the week was 9 to 5's 4-0 thrashing of Sara.

Week Two saw Dan go 2 for 2 and top of the league, whilst Larz also went 2 for 2 at the opposite end of the table.

WEEK THREE - INTERNATIONAL WEEK!

Dan Vs 9 to 5

Davemarrio Vs Kaney

Sara Vs Larz

Ellis Vs Spee

Gazz Vs Myke

Cymru Vs Ryan

Rocksta Vs ZJ Penn

Table

EWB's Premier League!

The premier league will only have 10 teams and there will be a second division appearing once a few more people sign up, people that are in the bottom 5 (will become bottom 6 etc. if more join) at the end of November will be relegated to the second division.

NAME ¦ G ¦ W ¦ D ¦ L ¦ F ¦ A ¦ GD ¦ PTS ¦

Dan1 ¦ 2 ¦ 2 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 5 ¦ 2 ¦ +3 ¦ 6 ¦

---------------

9to5 ¦ 2 ¦ 1 ¦ 1 ¦ 0 ¦ 5 ¦ 1 ¦ +4 ¦ 4 ¦

DavM ¦ 2 ¦ 1 ¦ 1 ¦ 0 ¦ 4 ¦ 2 ¦ +2 ¦ 4 ¦

Kane ¦ 2 ¦ 1 ¦ 1 ¦ 0 ¦ 5 ¦ 4 ¦ +1 ¦ 4 ¦

Gazz ¦ 1 ¦ 1 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 3 ¦ 0 ¦ +3 ¦ 3 ¦

Ryan ¦ 1 ¦ 0 ¦ 1 ¦ 0 ¦ 3 ¦ 3 ¦ +0 ¦ 1 ¦

Myke ¦ 1 ¦ 0 ¦ 1 ¦ 0 ¦ 1 ¦ 1 ¦ +0 ¦ 1 ¦

Spee ¦ 2 ¦ 0 ¦ 1 ¦ 1 ¦ 4 ¦ 5 ¦ -1 ¦ 1 ¦

LivL ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ +0 ¦ 0 ¦

Rock ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ +0 ¦ 0 ¦

---------------

Summ ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ +0 ¦ 0 ¦

ZJPN ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ +0 ¦ 0 ¦

Elli ¦ 1 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 1 ¦ 1 ¦ 3 ¦ -2 ¦ 0 ¦

Larz ¦ 2 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 2 ¦ 4 ¦ 7 ¦ -3 ¦ 0 ¦

Cymr ¦ 1 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 1 ¦ 0 ¦ 3 ¦ -3 ¦ 0 ¦

Sara ¦ 1 ¦ 0 ¦ 0 ¦ 1 ¦ 0 ¦ 4 ¦ -4 ¦ 0 ¦

Edited by Sam

What difficulty do you guys play on? I want to try the demo on that so I dont make the same mistake I did with Hockey and sign up for a league where I will never win a game.

You'll be playing against other human players so the standard will be ultra amateur.

What difficulty do you guys play on? I want to try the demo on that so I dont make the same mistake I did with Hockey and sign up for a league where I will never win a game.

You'll be playing against other human players so the standard will be ultra amateur.

Oh cool. So there are no games against the computer?

Why havent they got a GM connected on this too yet? We should be having a full prem season!

Is it too soon to get my excuses in? You guys have had a year to learn this new defensive lark. :shifty:

Also, Sam can bite me :@

With pleasure ;)

And Sara the idea behind using different teams each week is to try and keep it all fresh and also to avoid someone becoming too good with their set of players and also avoiding the thing of being locked into a team you may not particularly like playing with each week. There'll be different challenges each week, so the first one of La Liga teams is quite straight forward but I plan on doing weeks themed around certain things, such as big in the 80's, battle of the billionaires etc.