THE EWB FIFA 13 LEAGUE (XBOXERS)

Sam

If you're still accepting sign ups I should be good for it. I've never played a previous football game online so I may get smashed - but I just renewed Live so I'm good to go. Not sure I have a working headset to use though if that's a problem?

I'll mainly be available after 7pm (UK time), slightly earlier on weekends and very rarely during the odd day. My GT is K Dawwwg90 (don't ask). I share it with my girlfriend - that's why the avatar is in a dress and heels. Honest :shifty:

Regardless of if were not doing signups anymore, feel free to add me for games whenever I'm online. Looking to build up a friends list of people to play against.

Spee's Real Betis 3-3 Ryan's Osasuna

Nice little game. Thought I had it easy at 2-0, then the wheels fell off!

I blame the rain for being 2-0 down after about 15 minutes... :shifty:

It was indeed a good game though, especially when I brought it back to 2-2 and had lots of decent chances and then Ryan went up the other end and scored what I first thought was a massively offside goal but was actually very well timed. I then managed to equalise deep into five minutes of injury time from a training ground routine free kick. ;)

Tough you lost 17-0 :angry:

That reminds me, I beat Mario 32-6.

You wish :P

When do you wanna do our game? I'm pretty much free all of today but away most of tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Horrible. I was away down the left, get fouled but still have possesion but the ref pulls it back for a free kick. It goes into the box, his goalie gets it and throws it to the half way line where he has 2 strikers and I have 0 defenders. One gets back miraciously, his striker falls over trying to catch a nearby butterfly and he scores the pen. From then on, I'm chasing the game and get hit on the counter.

Bloody ref!

Sunderland have more points than Liverpool, we'll see how that works out come the end of the season. :angry:

Hopefully, they will both be relegated. :D