THE EWB FIFA 13 LEAGUE (XBOXERS)

Sam

I beat Spee 2-1 with Benfica.

Indeed he did and he deserved the win, even if it was a bit painful to concede so late on.

The only good moment for me was managing to score a header with Izmailov, probably the smallest player on the pitch!

Why are two of you playing the same match (Benfica/Sporting), any possibility that it can be replayed as one of the others?

These are the two matches that have yet to be claimed (classic matches :shifty: )

SK Rapid Vien Vs FK Austria Vien

Guadalajara Vs Atlas

Edited by Sam

Why are two of you playing the same match (Benfica/Sporting), any possibility that it can be replayed as one of the others?

These are the two matches that have yet to be claimed (classic matches :shifty: )

Guadalajara Vs Atlas

Does it matter?

Guadalajara Vs Atlas

Does it matter?

Not entirely, just nicer for it to be more varied.

On that note the table has been updated!

Edited by Sam

I can play today if Rocksta sees this. Although seeing on the first page that he is the awesomest makes me feel like this is going to be worse than last week

Joint awesomest <_<