THE EWB FIFA 13 LEAGUE (XBOXERS)

Sam

So here are the fixtures for week one, deadline is midnight Sunday whichever timezone you're in on the 6th October and in future I'll be updating everything on a Monday, I've just been a little busy at work this week so didn't have as much time as I hoped for.

Larz Vs Dan

Kaney Vs Myke

Gazz Vs Cymru

Davemarrio Vs Ellis

LL Vs Sara

Ryan Vs Spee

9 to 5 Vs Dan

Rocksta Vs Summers

I'll update the first post with the fixtures each week as well as updating the league table there but I'll also post it each week as well so that you don't have to keep returning to the first post. Good luck people and don't forget it's Spanish Week (La Liga teams minus BCN and R. Madrid)

Oh and yes Dan playing twice is deliberate because we currently have 15 people, I'll be getting it soon and hopefully some others will, if there are any other xboxers out there that you know from EWB that haven't joined try and make them please :P

Edited by Sam

Since I'm comfortably whupping 81+ rated teams on FUT online with my 63 rated Bronze teams, I'm afraid that Charlotte Church, Joe Calzaghe, Craig Bellamy, your boy Cymru took a helluva beating...

:shifty:

Spee, if you're around during the next couple hours, I'll play you. Can't think of La Liga clubs off the top of my head so I'll just pick the one nearest in stats to Betis. (Y)

I will tell you now he won't be, work. >_>

Dan, would Thursday evening suit?