I DO CRAPPY GAMEPLAYS.

Owen

www.youtube.com/JuddPlays

CHECK EM OUT. I primarily play shit games, that's kinda what makes it fun. yeah, the videos are kinda shitty and not the best quality.. but I had fun making them, and I hope you have fun watching them, I guess.

Edited by 0wen

Let's Plays*

And you're hardly audible, at least in the first one.

yeah I wasn't sure whether it should actually count as a Let's Play aha

yeah the audio issues.. I pretty much sort it out after the first one, though!

"I do crappy gameplays" is a really awful way to ask people to watch your channel.

There are 10,000,000 Lets Play channels out there already. Alongside channels that have actual worthwhile content that isn't Lets Plays. Why should I watch yours over any of those other ones out there?

• Like 4

yeah the audio issues.. I pretty much sort it out after the first one, though!

You did? :shifty:

People like Let's Plays for some reason (Great Eddie does them a lot, so does Kou, I've watched some from Lupa and Phelous and years ago I blitzed through a bunch of Spoony FMV ones) keep plugging away at them, if you enjoy them.

Audio is always a thing people don't get right early on with most of these things, make things loud enough to be heard and be enjoying yourself.

"I do crappy gameplays" is a really awful way to ask people to watch your channel.

There are 10,000,000 Lets Play channels out there already. Alongside channels that have actual worthwhile content that isn't Lets Plays. Why should I watch yours over any of those other ones out there?

yeah, I simply worded that badly. When I said 'crappy gameplays', I wasn't saying my gameplays were crappy (I hope they aren't at least!), I meant to say that I just kinda play bad games and pretty much just take the mick out of them, while enduring and completing them! You should watch my let's plays because they are unique in that they are games that haven't really been done w/ commentary before..! I suppose..

Yeah, I need a promoter, aha..

Screenshot ones are a lot more fun than video ones, anyway. I find it's rare for me to really enjoy Lets Plays outside of some of the bigger YouTubers. Yogscast/Jesse Cox pretty much.

aha, fair enough..

thanks though, guys. constructive criticism is really a big helping hand.

haha Detective Barbie, sounds fun :0. I subbed because it was different but watchable at the same time. I do Lets Plays too, but mainly either good and newer ones and older legendary games. Anyway...Yeah. :0

hey guys, constructive criticism is appreciated.. that's mainly why I'm posting it here. I THINK the audio is better now but it's obviously not perfect, aha. also, I'm thinking that it would be wiser to put them into shorter parts and take a more sort of ..journalistic approach to this game, so I do research and shit but these changes won't take effect until the next game.. and there's still 3 more parts to upload for Detective Barbie and 3 more parts for Millionaire also.

By the way, I (just.. as in, just this second) found out how to adjust the game volume and my voice separately, so look out for improved audio, yeah.

• 4 months later...

I didn't know where to post this.. but yeah.

I've pretty much given up with these lets plays, even though I got a video camera for christmas (haven't used it and don't know what to use it for)

I've uploaded a new video yay

I found this on a video yesterday. It's now on youtube. yeah. I know, again, wrong place to put this, but I didn't want to make another thread about something on my youtube channel. Also, I don't really know why I'm posting it here at all, but I guess I hope you appreciate it? And, yes, that kid is me.

An idea you never seem really behind or dedicated to and you dropped it within 6 months. Whodathunk it?

Completely fair point. I suppose I was never really behind it because my idea wasn't original by any stretch of the word, I guess, if I could manage to come up with something more original, I would probably roll with it. It's not over for definite, and I never personally brought it to a close, I just hadn't uploaded a video in months so it's pretty much on hiatus, and, seeing as I have exams coming up in a couple weeks, it'll probably be back after a couple months, if ever, now.

Usually the moniker "Let's Play" does not mean "let's play with kids."

Well, as much as that reply might have been great, it sadly makes no sense in the context, seeing as the kid is me...