EWB Fantasy Baseball 2013

thatshortguy

Lowerdeck is on the clock. Digging that we're almost through two rounds in one weekend. Good pace going here.

Also, I'll bring this up since there were some grumblings about it last year. I've updated the rules to remind people that Yahoo requires a Left, Center, and Right fielder as opposed to just three Outfielders. I prefer this as it requires more strategy (as opposed to just stacking three well-hitting outfielders). If you have any questions on what position(s) certain outfielders are, you can either PM me or check the "Player List" from the league menu (from the Standings page, mouse over "Players", then hit "Player List". You can then search for whoever you are curious about.)

If at least half of the owners want it changed to three outfielders as opposed to left/center/right, say so and we'll change it.

It bothers me only because if a player (Trout for example) occasionally plays LF then their owner can play them at either LF or CF despite the fact they are for all intents and purposes a CF. If there was a way to set the position starts minimum to a higher number than I'd be in favor of it.

Alright, due to EWB's outage (read: Kliq forgetting to pay the bills again), here's where we stand:

-Lowerdeck's free to make his 2nd round pick whenever.

-Srar is on the clock until 10p tonight (4.5 more hours). I will grant an extension if she needs one.

-Should we suffer another outage, check the league homepage for any updates.

This is what happens when you're at work for about half of the day, you kinda forget about things.

Prince Fielder is now a Based God

It's all good. There are only two objectives in this league: have fun and beat Srar. :shifty:

Adrian Beltre joins Mike Mother Fucking Trout as one of Those Medlen Kids.

Niner's up for the next two picks.