EWB Fantasy Baseball 2013

thatshortguy

I thought you had to have an even number of teams

We'll need a 12th team, but barring someone dropping out or joining in, we may have to do a dummy team. Y'know, kinda like how I was last year. :shifty: 925 told me of someone who may want to join as our 12th, so I've PM'd 'em.

Erm. When I click the link, it just tells me I am not a member. :(

Interesting, as it shows you in the team list.

That comes into play later in the season. Right now, they're effectively the same. As the season progresses, "rank" updates to reflect how that player is doing over the last 7/14/30 days. Overall Rank is set at the beginning of the season and does not change.

To use me as an example, Desmond Jennings never dropped from 12th in the Overall Rankings, despite his suckiness most of the season. :shifty:

Those Medlen Kids stick to their values by getting someone who can play multiple positions and will probably not live up to the hype by selecting Mike Trout, LF/CF for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim's Alcoholics Anonymous Association for Asphyxiators with Animals Already Associated with Alternate Associates.

Srar and her Sweeties are on the clock.

Edit: Also, if I don't hear back from VerbalPuke about being the 12th Man by the time it reaches Maxx's pick, then we'll take Maxx out of the proceedings and run with ten teams. If Maxx chooses to go ahead and drop out, I'll let VP know and we'll run with ten teams.