EWR 2013 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

A lot of these are WAY off. Bolded my responses.
A few change for the stats of the female wrestlers: - Increase Saraya Knight Brawl to 75, Speed to 41, and Technical to 67 From what I've seen of her, nothing she does indicates a brawl that high. - Increase Kana Brawl to 70 and technical to 72 Feel overrated. From what I've seen she isn't that good. - Increase Christina Von Eerie Brawl to 56, Speed to 59 and Technical to 58 This has to be a joke. She is awful. She shouldn't have a thing raised. - Decrease Kimber Lee Brawl to 42 I've seen her wrestle locally many, many times. No way should she get her stat lowered at all. She is great.
- Decrease Kelly Kelly Brawl to 21 and Speed to 43 Disagree. Stats she has now are deserved. Same for Kaytlin, Aksana, and Eve. - Decrease Kaytlin Brawl to 37 and Technical to 29 - Decrease Aksana Brawl to 30 and Technical to 35 - Decrease Eve Brawl to 31, Speed to 40 and Technical to 35
Actually, they are spot on.
  • Like 1

A few change for the stats of the female wrestlers:

- Increase Saraya Knight Brawl to 75, Speed to 41, and Technical to 67

From what I've seen of her, nothing she does indicates a brawl that high.

Well, she is one of the best Female Wrestler in the world, i think she deserve these Stats, she is a really good Brawler, and in comparaison with the Brawling Skill of Kaytlin, for example, she is just not in the same league. 75 is really good.

- Increase Kana Brawl to 70 and technical to 72

Feel overrated. From what I've seen she isn't that good.

Put your indy boner away. Eve and Kaitlyn are very good, the fact that they've modeled in the past doesn't negate that. Go watch Eve vs Beth and and any Kaitlyn match from the weird season of NXT.

• Like 4

I'm not even going to beat around the bush anymore. Some of you guys are fucking losers. I feel bad for Bill since has to deal with this every month.

Look up what the word "perspective" means and then fix shit yourselves in your own games.

• Like 6

' Put your indy boner away. Eve and Kaitlyn are very good, the fact that they've modeled in the past doesn't negate that. Go watch Eve vs Beth and and any Kaitlyn match from the weird season of NXT. '

I've seen them, every single one of them. Now, you, go check a Courtney Rush/ Sara Del Rey, a Kana/ Mia Yim, a Madison Eagles/ Serena Deeb or a Saraya Knight/ Britani Knight and then, say that Eve and Kaytlin are "very good". They might be good for a Diva, but it's not a quality, Divas are the wort wrestlers in the world, next to them, the WSU's Lowcarders are Wrestling Godess, and with facility.

• Like 1

' Put your indy boner away. Eve and Kaitlyn are very good, the fact that they've modeled in the past doesn't negate that. Go watch Eve vs Beth and and any Kaitlyn match from the weird season of NXT. '

I've seen them, every single one of them. Now, you, go check a Courtney Rush/ Sara Del Rey, a Kana/ Mia Yim, a Madison Eagles/ Serena Deeb or a Saraya Knight/ Britani Knight and then, say that Eve and Kaytlin are "very good". They might be good for a Diva, but it's not a quality, Divas are the wort wrestlers in the world, next to them, the WSU's Lowcarders are Wrestling Godess, and with facility.

Ignoring your spelling of the word "worst", Beth Phoenix, Natalya, AJ Lee and countless others say hi

I have no problem with Kelly and Aksana having lower stats. I was never a fan of Kelly's ring work even though she improved and could pull out a decent match sometimes and Aksana is mostly a valet who wrestles when needed which isn't very often and when she does it's not a long match and she jobs. Eve and Kaityln are a different story though.

Eve is amazing and anyone who says otherwise is wrong

No, she is not. Bad selling, bad timing, her Moonsault is absolutely awful. She is a good gymnast, she is athletic but thats it. Besides of Natalya, today there is no diva who is a really good wrestler. No Eve, no Kaitlyn, no Layla, no Aksana, and no Kelly²! As for women's wrestling, good in WWE still means bad outside of WWE. And anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Almost every match of the Divas division is a Botch festival

Edited by MaSc

No, she is not. Bad selling, bad timing, her Moonsault is absolutely awful. She is a good gymnast, she is athletic but thats it. Besides of Natalya, today there is no diva who is a really good wrestler. No Eve, no Kaitlyn, no Layla, no Aksana, and god damit no Kelly²! As for women's wrestling, good in WWE still means bad outside of WWE. And anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Almost every match of the Divas division is a Botch festival

• Like 13

No, she is not. Bad selling, bad timing, her Moonsault is absolutely awful. She is a good gymnast, she is athletic but thats it. Besides of Natalya, today there is no diva who is a really good wrestler. No Eve, no Kaitlyn, no Layla, no Aksana, and no Kelly²! As for women's wrestling, good in WWE still means bad outside of WWE. And anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Almost every match of the Divas division is a Botch festival

I am not the biggest fan of Eve (don't know why) But this statement is wrong and makes it impossible for someone to agree with you. Plenty of Divas are good and not all as awful as you claim. and now with SDR training them they will only get better

Add Dr. Shelby

Name: Dr. Shelby

Short Name: Shelby
Birthmonth: Not sure
Weight: Lightweight
Nationality: American
Wage: $9,500
Primary Finisher: Punch (Impact)
Secondary Finisher: Kick (Impact)

Card Position: Manager
Disposition: Face
Manager: None
Gimmick: Fun Babyface

Stats:
Brawl: 01
Speed: 00
Technical: 00
Stiffness: 31
Selling: 61
Over: 48
Charisma: 61
Attitude: 85
Behavior: 85

Alter Egos: None

Relationships:
-

hope you add him as a Manager

Add Kane & Daniel Bryan as Client

"

I am not the biggest fan of Eve (don't know why) But this statement is wrong and makes it impossible for someone to agree with you. Plenty of Divas are good and not all as awful as you claim. and now with SDR training them they will only get better "

I don't want to start the debate again, but the statement is true, as good as a Diva is, she will always be one of the worst female wrestler in the world, espceially if she never wrestled beforer the WWE. That's just a Fact, with thousands and thousands of prooves.

But that's surely not the topic to talk about that.