Saints Row IV

Dan

They're calling it the Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition, there's only one available, and it's exclusive to UK's Game. It costs a million dollars.

In case you can't read images, here's what's included:

• Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
  • A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
  • A full day of spy training
  • A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
  • One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
  • Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
  • A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
  • 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
  • Hostage rescue experience
  • A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
  • 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two

While it's mostly a joke, I'd like to imagine there's some incredibly rich person out there that was already planning on getting most of these things and sees the copy of Saints Row IV as a bundle bonus.

That's just fucking ridiculous, but I am sure some rich idiot will waste his cash on it anyways.

Also, fiddled around with the character creator a bit last night and like with SR3 I was a bit underwhelmed by the choice of clothing. I can't really place it but it's just random shit for randomness sake and there isn't a lot of ''normal stuff'' in there to pick.

I still hold preference to the clothing and the like from SR1 and 2, that just looked better in general for me. It could also be part because of the different art direction of the past two games.

But of course I will play the hell out of the game regardless.