2013 Summer Transfer Thread

Slightly disgusted at the concept of selling James Perch for peanuts, he hasn't put a foot wrong in two years and has outshined Tiote on many an occasion. Less than a million? Fuck me.

Blaming Joe.

Hot news, as Monaco have made a $30m bid for PSG's Zlatan Ibrahimovic!

Why would two European teams conduct a transfer in dollars? Unless its taking advantage of exchange rates to give the illusion of a larger bid, in which case we should start bidding in Yen.

Or maybe its just a typo...

I hope Wenger gets all his targets. If I had to pick one manager to handle a squad of superstars Id try him.

Edited by ZJ Penn

Swansea are in talks for Ince now according to Sky Sports.

Cardiff will love that if they snatch him from under their nose!

Rovers have agreed a fee with Scunthorpe for winger Mark Duffy, and Brentford midfielder Harry Forrester looks set to sign tomorrow as well. Talks still ongoing with Richard Dunne but he has better suitors than us after him.

• Admin

Owen Coyle says that Arouna Kone wants to rejoin Roberto Martinez at Everton.

Dorin Goian and Carlos Bocanegra have left Rangers by mutual consent - Bocanegra has already joined the MLS.

Hamburg have signed Johan Djourou on loan from Arsenal.

Bolton have signed winger Robert Hall on a three-year contract from West Ham.

Monaco have signed a second young striker in as many days with the capture of Gaetano Monachello from Olympiakos Nicosia, as well as former Valenciennes defender Nicolas Isimat-Mirin.

L'Equipe are reporting that Belhanda has had a change of heart and does not want to sign for Dynamo Kiev!

Apparently he is related to David Unsworth. If the above is true, i hope we don't get him now.

Man, with all the money QPR are going to get from player sales, they really are a young manager's wet dream.

I know it'd never happen, but if they sacked 'Arry they could really have a chance of building a talented, young team with a shared philosophy. It's a shame, really.