"Xbox One" Reveal Event

Dan

The XBox One: Because fuck moving muscles to do things.

"Because, seriously, like...fuck buttons and stuff."

I feel lazy hitting the PS button to turn on my PS3. Now we're just getting absurd. $100 to the first EWB'er to train their XB1 to respond to unintelligible grunts.

Have you ever heard someone from Northern England talk?

And really, I've said this at every E3 for the past 3 years, you people who say 'BUT WHERE ARE THE VIDDY GAMES?!' really haven't been paying attention to any MS conference ever. It's always been about new TV apps and other bullshit. Fool me once...

• Like 3

I feel lazy hitting the PS button to turn on my PS3. Now we're just getting absurd. $100 to the first EWB'er to train their XB1 to respond to unintelligible grunts.

Yeah, which is why I didn't offer more money. I mean, hell, I played Ni No Kuni, I know what I'm dealing with here.

;)

And really, I've said this at every E3 for the past 3 years, you people who say 'BUT WHERE ARE THE VIDDY GAMES?!' really haven't been paying attention to any MS conference ever. It's always been about new TV apps and other bullshit. Fool me once...

Stop being right!

Yes. That's why I have been ranting about this. I don't want this to be the part where I step off, but it sure as hell is feeling that way.

Sounds like XBL still won't be free.

"Don't mind me, just gonna leave all this money out on the table here."

And doing the whole video capture type thing that Sony is doing is neat. Still think that's a great feature, even if people roundly mocked it when Sony announced it.

• Like 2

Built-in "gaming DVR", similar to the PS4. Interesting deliniation between the PS4 & XB1. Playstation going to more social aspects, MS integrating more with the television experience. The XBox team is striking me as people who know what their core demographic is, whereas Sony is treading different water.

Andrew Wilson @ EA: NBA Live, Madden, FIFA, UFC all launching on XB1 within a year.