EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

Just a few things while I have the time.

Online Franchise Site just incase you're not around your 360 and need to do some roster moves.

-

For the newbs:

RULES:

Settings

All-Pro, 8 minute quarters

CPU Trading Allowed

5-Day Game Deadline (3-Day for Non-UvU matchups)

Transaction Rules

Free Agents: You may sign free agents under 75 OVR with no restrictions, however any free agent 75 OVR+ will need to be announced in the thread prior to your weeks game. One request per week (barring injury crisis).

Trades: You are free to work out trades with other human-controlled teams, but I would appreciate a heads-up before you go through with the trade. All CPU trades must be posted in this thread and will be approved by the league and myself.

Pretty simple but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

-

Since we have 10 people already, I'm aiming to start sometime this Saturday so that means I'll be rolling past the pre-season and straight into the regular season. A lot of rosters are over the 53 roster limit so make sure you make your cuts or else you might get screwed over and lose someone you didn't want to. I can't really think of anything else besides the draft class, not sure how we'll work that out but hopefully Dan can figure it out somehow. <_<

I have to work Saturday, Sunday & Monday. Would you be doing it before 4pm on Saturday? Just curious. I'd be able to do everything before I have to work on Sunday.

EDIT: Couldn't Dan put the file on File Share (or whatever it's called) and then you download it and upload it? Oh, and Larz, I'd definitely start Dion Jordan & Lamar Miller. :(Y):

Edited by Disturbed

If we're up and running, I want to put in a free agency claim on Randy Moss, WR because Undead Al Davis' memory stops working somewhere around 2001.

Also, DIBS ON RELOCATING TO LA!

Anyone want to trade for DE Chris Canty? I don't mind keeping him as a back up, but I'd like to start Arthur Jones instead.

As for Maxx signing Randy Moss, that's fine with me. LOL, raiders.

EDIT: I'd also trade MLB Daryl Smith if anyone is interested. I'm going to sign CB Chimdi Chekwa, just figured I'd announce it.

Edited by Disturbed

I'd like to make a trade with Buffalo. WR Da'Rick Rogers (70) for WR Tandon Doss (70) & 2014 5th Round Pick.

I've been a fan of Da'Rick since he was a Tennessee Volunteer. Didn't get to see much of him after he got kicked off the team and went to Tennessee Tech. I'm not sure if Buffalo will cut him or not. He's on the bottom of their depth chart. But I'd like to trade for him either way. It's not like I'm trading for TJ Graham, Robert Woods or Marquise Goodwin. <_<

Set my roster to 53. Not sure how much they'll add up but I got absolutely hammered with cap penalties. Nearly every damn player I released caused me a cap penalty, presumably because the Niners have had a ton of draft picks the past couple of years.

That being said I'd also like to put in a claim on Sione Pouha, DT.