EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

These basketball scores do nothing to hold my interest. My want to consider some slider adjustments. Also, and this is more in general terms than specifically our game DYSI, I'm getting annoyed with how well I can play defense in the first half when I get destroyed in the second. Like, I knew DYSI would be passing almost exclusively because a. he has no running game according to the season stats and b. I was up by 30, yet I keep giving up these monster plays.

Still, it was a good game until about half time.

These basketball scores do nothing to hold my interest. My want to consider some slider adjustments. Also, and this is more in general terms than specifically our game DYSI, I'm getting annoyed with how well I can play defense in the first half when I get destroyed in the second. Like, I knew DYSI would be passing almost exclusively because a. he has no running game according to the season stats and b. I was up by 30, yet I keep giving up these monster plays.Still, it was a good game until about half time the first minute.

I would be up for some sliders too but sliders weren't going to help me do jack shit. My O-Line can't open up a decent running lane what so ever and my defense couldn't stop anything. If the original Chicago Bears were dug up from their graves they would still get 400 yards of offense.

Although Nassib did well in relief. Too bad relief QBs aren't a thing. <_<

Seriously considering trading Justin Tuck, along with David Baas, for some type of help to stop the flooding.

I want to apologize to Lars for not getting a hold of him this weekend. Since my 360 red ringed, I've had to share with my room mate until I get a new one. And he wanted his 360 this weekend. Even though he uses it to play DVDs 90% of the time, it's still technically his.

I couldn't really argue with him about it. <_<

Edited by Disturbed

I lost. Whatever thats fine but these offensive numbers are fucking obnoxious. It's like not even Football.

Final Score: 59-45

Total Yards: 680-557

10 combined turnovers, I returned my first ever kickoff for a TD, and he had 630 yards passing.

Think about it. The Jets and the Steelers combined for 104 points.

Seriously. Ridiculous amounts of scoring and yardage in user games this year. Makes me miss Madden 12.

Maxx is on auto, between the new job, prepping for the Halloween comedy show I'm doing, writing for the blog and GTAOnline, I'm not sure I can squeeze games in this month or October.