The PS3 thread

probablyoliver

Sorry about that Hammy, I tried to accept your invite but it timed out. Then I got stuck on a loading screen, so I just shut the game off for a bit. I'll probably be back on in a few hours though.

EDIT: Yeah, I don't know what the deal is with your headset, Chris2K. I can hear background noise coming through, but no voice.

I got into a session it said cloudy was in just as he signed out.

Yeah, I tried to join Hammy's but it timed out, kicked me back to my old session, and then hung on the zoom-out bit over my apartment. I waited about 3 or 4 minutes and then just shut the system down. :/

Sorry Chris. Wife got to leave work earlier than usual so once again our tennis plans are thwarted. I just wish you could play shorter matches. First to three games would be perfect.

Anyway at some point, get as many of us as possible, hunt down some motorbikes and over to the race course for some speedway-style bike racing.

No idea what is happening now, me and chris were starting a race but it ended up putting me in a room on my own, with the voice chat from a different session.

Edit - Keeps telling me invites are disabled now I can't get in anything.

As i'm typing this it crashes I might come back on later after a little break

Edited by theshadow

I need to add you shadow...I'm goin to get a new headset..taking Cloudys suggestion of a usb one. I'll be on soon