The PS3 thread

probablyoliver

I believe I have a mic at my parental house. I'll pop over later or tomorrow and grab it 'cos it's much more fun when you can communicate. For example, after a big police chase we die, respawn and I run off to the nearest Ammunation while I hear Lint asking where I've gone and then they drive off. The more of us with mics, the more we can organise what we're going to do, whether missions, robbing, wandering around causing trouble, racing around, touring up north, racing tractors or whatever.

Ok guys. After missions are done, dont hit circle to back out. Vote return to freemode. Thats what keeps splitting us up

Highlights tonight included:

+ Attacking Chris' car with high-heeled boot kicks.

+ Watching and shooting out the back of the car as one high speed pursuit hit four stars. Took out a few drivers myself, causing some fantastic movie-esque skids, crashes and spins.

+ Someone (Lint?) shooting out the petrol tank of a car as we were driving past, blowing us all up.

+ My continued shenanigans of punching folk, hitting crew when driving off and nonsense like that.

+ A phenomenal escape where I drive us wonderfully. Stop the car, get out so we can swap seats (can't remember who I was with at the time) and he immediately drives us into a ravine and the car flips over.

+Twerking in the Binco in my bra and shorts.

I have a headset/mic arriving Thursday.

Some highlights from the night so far.
The night began at a nudie bar. The bouncer was not pleased with me taking his picture.
0_0.jpg
I stood next to this dancing man.
0_0.jpg
Cloudy threw money at a stripper.
0_0.jpg
OMG HAMSTER IS NEARLY TOPLESS
0_0.jpg
Here's Gen, Cloudy and Lint just before we head out to a mission.
0_0.jpg
Then Lint went to visit Trevor so to pass the time I stood in a fountain.
0_0.jpg
I'm heading off now but, as ever, this was kickass fun.

+ Someone (Lint?) shooting out the petrol tank of a car as we were driving past, blowing us all up.

+ A phenomenal escape where I drive us wonderfully. Stop the car, get out so we can swap seats (can't remember who I was with at the time) and he immediately drives us into a ravine and the car flips over.

Yo wassup.

Also I'm level 20 now and have access to sticky bombs. I'm like Srar with those things, just fyi.

When is this big session?

And sorry about last night, Cloudy. I was in a game with my gf and her brother.

I have now killed her, completely accidentally, four times. No joke on nothing.

Two due to hitting her with my gun whilst holding up a store, another when my car blew up with the both of us in, and the funniest was after I ran her over when she slammed the brakes on and got out of her car unexpectedly.

You guys will have to put up with these accidents.

When is this big session?

And sorry about last night, Cloudy. I was in a game with my gf and her brother.

I have now killed her, completely accidentally, four times. No joke on nothing.

Two due to hitting her with my gun whilst holding up a store, another when my car blew up with the both of us in, and the funniest was after I ran her over when she slammed the brakes on and got out of her car unexpectedly.

You guys will have to put up with these accidents.

You were in your game with Baddarina and her brother. At one ponit it was me, Cloudy, Hammy, Chris2K and General. Pizza was also there briefly when I came on

Only 60K away from a nice apartment, and not Cloudys roach motel that I crash on the couch in...

I may be tempted to join in with this - I hate online normally, but seems fun enough

Love to have you RW! You can be the one person who could be assured he wouldn't be randomly killed!

I swear my shorts get shorter every day. :pervert:

To be honest I bailed as the helicopter's condition took a turn for the worse.....then I just started tumbling and when I thought I'd ended up on solid ground, I slid even more and died. Then I tried to climb up again and fell off and died.

Hope I don't respawn up there when I next restart (later tonight).