The PS3 thread

probablyoliver

God dammit I really need to close the groups I host :@

Closed Friend/Closed Crew sessions forever, other sessions never.

Oh blah, I think my character may have been deleted. If I check on Social Club it shows all my stats (wanted stars attained, evaded, cars stolen, etc.) as 0. Yet it still shows me as rank 17, which is a bit weird.

Also blah, I couldn't get online earlier. I saw 3 or 4 EWBers playing GTA Online, but when I tried to join I got the message about cloud servers being down, so I made a temporary character and then it gave me the standard "unable to host GTA Online session" error message everyone was getting the first few days before the patch. It seems like it's impossible for me to play unless it's at dicks o'clock in the morning, because that's the only time I can ever get on - between 12am-3am my time.

Is there a time that works for everybody for a large game of 8-9 of us where we can have our own private game? I feel like weekends are probably best, but that's just because I work 9-5, Monday to Friday.

Is there a time that works for everybody for a large game of 8-9 of us where we can have our own private game? I feel like weekends are probably best, but that's just because I work 9-5, Monday to Friday.

Any time post-11PM Central Standard. I know pizzamonkey and Lint are usually up that late, and sometimes Ace and Chris2K get on around then too.

EDIT:

Do not continue online with saving disabled, as this may overwrite your character.

"If you have previously created a character but see an empty character selection screen when entering GTA Online, please back out to GTAV Story Mode and try re-entering GTA Online through the pause menu (repeat or wait until Rockstar cloud servers are back up). Do not create a new character in the empty slot where your character should be.

I made the new character in the second character slot, so I wonder if it still overwrote my character in slot 1. Sounds like my character got overwritten though, so blahghhhh.

If anyone really cares about my schedule, here it is :P:

Monday/Tuesday - 9pm-12:30am BST (4pm-7:30pm EST)

Wednesday - Probably never

Thursday/Friday - 7pm-12:30am BST (2pm-7:30pm EST)

Saturday/Sunday - Available all day

All times are subject to change as I have badminton matches on various days.

Yea I typically on when I get home from work around midnight Eastern Time, unless I have a ton of sic to watch on my dvr. I'm off today and will probably be on in an hour or so. Just gotta run some errands and get lunch

Right then, time for an hour and a half online. Hopefully the cloud connection is as good as yesterday.

Me and Cloudy keep inviting you to our game

Also, dunno why butbit keeps booting me from Cloudys session when we finish a mission

Ahhhh, accelerating away as my fellow store robbers try to get into the car never gets old.

No..never...