The Xbox One Thread

Dan

If you’re moving up from “Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition” (either the disc or Xbox Live Marketplace version), the Xbox One upgrade will run you a mere $4.99.

Wasn't going to get it for that price I'll probably pick it up.

How would the disc one work? Otherwise you could just go buy it used, get the One upgrade and then sell it on again.

Of course, if CEX are anything to go by then you might not be able to get it cheap. Charging £28 for it is fucking absurd.

If you’ve bought Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition from Xbox Live Marketplace, or played online with the disc version, you will be able to upgrade to Xbox One Edition for $4.99.

So it'll be $4.99 for almost everyone.

You can import your saves and it'll increase the world size for you too.

Nice job by Mojang that.

Games-With-Gold-List.png

Xbox One: Games With Gold is here!

Free in June (Starting June 3rd):

Halo: Spartan Assault

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood

These games are available until the end of the month and will be free to play as long as you are an Xbox Live Gold subscriber.

I'll try and post every month so nobody misses out on the goodies :)

Edited by Dan

Was expecting a headache over adding them since the web store has been picky over free stuff since the transition to real money, I think, not even letting you get a free demo without having a credit card associated with your account. But, I was able to just 'purchase' these two without issue, great! Don't have a One mind you but, like with the PS+ PS4 games, it's nice to have the options there waiting for me should the day ever come. :D

Didn't think they'd be putting them both out on the same day either. Maybe just for this month and they'll use the same 1st/16th pattern in the future as they do with 360?

• Like 1

So the demo for EA UFC was pretty friggin' amazing, I have to say - but there's some odd things in it. They took out running which is alright I guess, the guys fit the octagon more. But the uhh.. I can't cover up when I'm on the ground. I have to try and transition out. Weird.

Those are the only two down points so far - the physics system is wonderful and the fights feel a hell of a lot more like real fights now. If you played the Undisputed games you'll be very used to the controls, only thing that's really different is the submission system.

Loved the THQ games, although the online was laggy as hell and didn't work half the time so that sucked. I enjoyed EA MMA too so hopefully I'm in for a treat.

Will try not to play the demo too much though, I have it pre-ordered and want to try and finish watch_dogs before it drops.