Euro 2016 qualifiers

Lineker

Top 2 of every group = 12

4 best 3rd place teams= 4

That's the final 16. It's stupid and makes the group games pretty meaningless for the top teams, they're essentially playing 36 games to eliminate 8 teams. If you win one game comfortably, you'd more or less be guaranteed to go through.

That being said if we get there I'll be ecstatic and may even travel to France next year depending on the prices! 

• Like 1

Perfect set of results tonight. Was looking dodgy at half time but I'll take 3 points and a Scotland loss, even with a terrible performance.

Fuck Northern Ireland though and Kyle Lafferty is a massive cunt. Would love to see them slip up.

• Admin

Luxembourg may have to postpone Tuesday's Euro 2016 qualifier against Belarus after 16 members of their squad contracted food poisoning.

The players complained of "terrible stomach aches" after eating a meal of spaghetti bolognese on Sunday at the team's hotel in Minsk.

Just four of the 20-man squad were unaffected.

The Luxembourg Football Federation said they are in "close contact" with Uefa about potentially rearranging the game.

A decision is expected on Tuesday.

The food poisoning came one day after Luxembourg, fifth in Euro 2016 qualifying Group C, beat Macedonia 1-0 at home.

Both Luxembourg and Belarus are already out of contention for qualifying for next year's tournament in France.

You're in the money then?

I think so. I'm still dubious because a 5 team acca shouldn't end up at 1000/1 odds, surely? Unless the odds were skewed because Luxembourg weren't sure they were going to play at the time of the bet.

I think so. I'm still dubious because a 5 team acca shouldn't end up at 1000/1 odds, surely? Unless the odds were skewed because Luxembourg weren't sure they were going to play at the time of the bet.

Those odds do sound wrong like. You sure you weren't looking at Win & BTTS ? 

Those odds do sound wrong like. You sure you weren't looking at Win & BTTS ? 

It is definitely an acca. I'm so glad I don't have to cash this in at a bookies in Hackney >_>

• Like 1