Euro 2016 qualifiers

Lineker

You're in the money then?

I think so. I'm still dubious because a 5 team acca shouldn't end up at 1000/1 odds, surely? Unless the odds were skewed because Luxembourg weren't sure they were going to play at the time of the bet.

Those odds do sound wrong like. You sure you weren't looking at Win & BTTS ? 

It is definitely an acca. I'm so glad I don't have to cash this in at a bookies in Hackney >_>

Surely that wouldn't be 1000/1 considering they would all be favourites...just check they don't fuck you over with the odds and change them.
Also, fancy lending me £2? I can put a fourfold on and bet for Orient to lose which will GUARENTEE that they will win cause the opposite of what I bet normally happens!!!
:o

• Admin

That sending off in the N Ireland game was amazing, I can't remember ever seeing anything like it before. Good refereeing though.

Apparently it happened to Northern Ireland before! David Healy was the victim.

That sending off in the N Ireland game was amazing, I can't remember ever seeing anything like it before. Good refereeing though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin

Roy Keane is expecting the Republic of Ireland’s record goalscorer, Robbie Keane, to be ready to face Germany if selected days after becoming a father. The 35-year-old LA Galaxy striker was not due to arrive in Dublin until Tuesday evening after his wife Claudine gave birth to the couple’s second son in America.

Asked if his former team-mate would be available for the showdown with Group D leaders Germany at the Aviva Stadium, Ireland’s assistant manager said: “Yes, why wouldn’t he be? He didn’t have the baby. Unless he’s breastfeeding he should be all right.”

Very excited about this set of fixtures as we surprisingly have something to play for. 

Gutted I couldn't get a ticket tomorrow night as it's the first game since I moved to Dublin and the Aviva is only a 20min walk from work :(

Very confident in getting a play-off spot though and I'll do everything to get a ticket to that!

The team O'Neil has put out is dreadful and as negative as can be. He's playing Daryl Murphy ahead of Shane Long and he's resurrected Stephen Ward from somewhere to play left back. :facepalm:

This could get messy. C'mon Poland!